PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

A PC version? I've only heard of the PS3 version until now.
Rumors been out for a few weeks or so about both a PS4 and a PC version.

Raven

Interesting. Not waiting for the Sony conference I see.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Wtf are they going to talk about at e3, the flood gates are open. Everything is coming out.

Raven

Wtf are they going to talk about at e3, the flood gates are open. Everything is coming out.
There are a shitload of games Sony could potentially talk about at E3. I wouldn't say that announcing a collection and showing gameplay of a third-party digital-only game is cause for concern.

Mmm_fish_tacos

There are a shitload of games Sony could potentially talk about at E3. I wouldn't say that announcing a collection and showing gameplay of a third-party digital-only game is cause for concern.
It's not just sony, nuggets coming from all angles for every body.

Aura7541

That's interesting considering that Hellblade is going on PS4 first and then, PC once Ninja Theory earns enough money. I would expect the game to be showcased during Sony's press conference, but it appears that Sony has lots of other things to show.

Raven

It's not just sony, nuggets coming from all angles for every body.
I still hold that Bethesda doing a reveal trailer for Fallout 4 now was an unnecessary move. Other than that and a couple smaller announcements like new hardware SKUs there really hasn't been that much coming out early to be honest. This is nothing like last year. Last year half of Microsoft's conference was spelled out by one GAF leaker, Sony's biggest surprise with Bloodborne was partially ruined, and practically every third-party multiplat game announced was already known.

Legend

Personally I think they just are going to spend a whole bloody two hours on Uncharted HD gameplay. Nothing else.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Personally I think they just are going to spend a whole bloody two hours on Uncharted HD gameplay. Nothing else.
Sounds legit

Legend

Sounds legit
Sony "Nathan Drake has never looked this good!"

Entire audience facepalms, as they think of the giant U4 banner hanging outside.

BananaKing

they are removing QTE's from uncharted collection so the entire triology wont be 2 hours long. so the last half hour will be TLoU remastered gameplay.

Legend

they are removing QTE's from uncharted collection so the entire triology wont be 2 hours long. so the last half hour will be TLoU remastered gameplay.
Haha man would that be awesome. An uncharted without any qtes would be fun for the novelty factor.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

I don't think 2 has any QTEs at all. :P
thats because it doesnt have any gameplay, and its just a movie.

the-pi-guy

Go Up