PS5 November 12th/19th $499/$399

Started by Legend, Sep 16, 2020, 08:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I want Spider-Man and Demon's Souls, but I can buy those later. Whew I'm actually kinda glad now that Kena got pushed back.
Oh gosh Kena is going to be $70 isn't it...

https://www.gamestop.com/ workign for anyone else. I get a note that Ive been blocked.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So Ps5 Broke gamestop. This is news.

Xevross

I want Spider-Man and Demon's Souls, but I can buy those later. Whew I'm actually kinda glad now that Kena got pushed back.
Yeah this holiday is fricking stacked for me and that's even with me boycotting 3 Ubisoft games that I'm somewhat interested in.

Crash 4 (pre-ordered)
SW Squadrons (maybe)
Spidey MM (100% buying)
Demon's Souls (probably buying)
Sackboy (maybe)
Destruction AS (maybe)
Godfall (probably buying)
Astro Playroom (playing for free)
Cyberpunk 2077 (probably buying)
COD Blops CW (probably buying)
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (pre-ordered)
Dirt 5 (maybe)

That's just off the top of my head. fudgy nuts.

Kena already confirmed less than full price.

the-pi-guy

Legend

PS5 broke best buy too. Been trying to check out for half an hour.

Legend

Sep 17, 2020, 01:14 AM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2020, 01:39 AM by Legend
I even had one in my target cart but didn't checkout because I prefer best buy. Why did I expect preordering to be easy like PS4?!?!?!?

Advanced PlayStation 5 System Bundle |  | GameStop

I guess I have this bundle as a backup. Destruction All Stars, woohoo...

nnodley

got the ultimate digital bundle with the controllers, headset, charging dock, ps plus year and $100 ps card.

gonna try and snag one off amazon though and then cancel gamestop

Legend

Amazon is live!

Got a regular disc version, no extras.

Legend

Sold out of both versions within 15 minutes, and all the orders were through a backdoor. Product pages still aren't up.

kitler53

i'm still going to hold off and not pre-order.   i don't care if i have to wait a few months to get one.   the launch titles are better than i expected but the true system seller for me is still ratchet and there is still no word on when that drops, that i know of.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Sony is sending out their exclusive emails. Actually got one. Think stock will be way better in the days to come.

Xevross

Sony is sending out their exclusive emails. Actually got one. Think stock will be way better in the days to come.
Lol I find it so funny their email to register to be "the first to pre-order" actually ended up being the last chance.

Xevross

Sep 17, 2020, 10:28 AM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2020, 11:04 AM by Xevross
So we have 11 days of death for video game industry, lots of things might get swallowed:

Nov 10th Series X launch, AC Valhalla, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Destiny 2 Beyond Light + any more series X launch games
Nov 12th PS5 launch, Demon's Souls, Spidey MM, Sackboy a big adventure, Destruction AS, Godfall, Just Dance 2021 + any more confirmed PS5 launch games
Nov 13th Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
Nov 19th PS5 second phase launch, Cyberpunk 2077
Nov 20th Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

God dang that's packed.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Got a controller off amazon..  hope it work with pc day one.

Dr. Pezus

Pre-orders opened in Iceland. 80k isk here for digital. About as expected

Go Up