Can we just state the obvious? Conservatives are horrible human beings committed to inflicting suffering and misery on humanity?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Apr 22, 2022, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

I absolutely agree. I both sided politics in general. I did think the Democrats were pushing to ban guns outright but probably getting confused with the loudmouth Twitterers. But even if the Dems were pushing for an outright ban I didn't mean for it to sound 50/50 because what the republicans want when it comes gun control is seriously messed up.
no dem is asking to outright ban guns.  maybe a few think about it to themselves but with our second amendment not one is crazy enough to think there is even a 0.0000001% chance of that happening.   we are pushing for responsible gun ownership.  

things like if you have a gun in the house and a small child that the gun be properly secured so we don't have yet another killing caused by a 5 year old not understanding the consequences of a gun set unattended on a counter. 

...but we can't even pass that.  

all because republicans blatantly lie and create a false equivalence between any sensible gun regulation and an outright ban on guns.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens