Can we just state the obvious? Conservatives are horrible human beings committed to inflicting suffering and misery on humanity?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Apr 22, 2022, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

SWORDF1SH

There are certainly a lot of conservatives out there that agree with those things being issues. I haven't seen them propose any real solutions.

I'm frustrated and I'm scared.
Some of the smartest people that I know, that I love and respect, don't seem to care about these issues.
I'm worried about how climate change will affect my kids and their generation.
I'm worried about how people will treat my kids, if they end up being gay or trans.

At this point I feel like I'm on a sinking ship, screaming that people are drowning. And a lot of people don't seem to care, and a lot of the rest are cheering it on.

I think freedom of speech is important, but I also view it as a double edged sword.

It can bring out the worst in people and weaponize them. Propaganda works.
I respect your opinions. I have a different take on this but also see some of the things you see but I do appreciate what you've said. I will also keep what you said in my mind. I'm trying to figure all this out myself and scared of being brain washed by one side or the other. I really value opinions from intelligent people like yourself, so it's not wasted on me.