Can we just state the obvious? Conservatives are horrible human beings committed to inflicting suffering and misery on humanity?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Apr 22, 2022, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Apr 22, 2022, 09:03 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2022, 09:08 PM by kitler53
Do all conservatives really believe climate change isn't a thing, do all conservatives believe that trans issues aren't a thing and do all conservatives believe that racism isn't a thing or do they just disagree with the way it's being dealt with? If they aren't acknowledging these issues at all then that's wrong. Still, freedom of speech should always remain because letting corporations and governments sensor people is a slippery slope. I feel I'm starting to go off topic about freedom of speech but it all ties in.
my conservative dad to me  "gays should shut the fudge up about being discriminated and just be thankful we don't kill them like god intended."

conservatives argued that that gay marriage is unconstitutional because a Christians "freedom of religion" is infringed if their view on marriage isn't applied to all citizens regardless of their religion.

conservatives are fighting for "stand your ground" laws where ordinary citizens can murder other citizens if the "feel afraid".   we've had a ton of cases where in recent years where a conservative activist murdered someone "in self defense" after aggressively harassing and threatening someone else and then suddenly feeling "afraid" that this UNARMED citizen might try to shoot them.

conservatives passed an anti-abortion law that removes what is supposed to have been a legally as a constitutional right to an abortion.  the law was upheld by our kangaroo supreme court because the law was designed (on purpose) to be soooooo unconstitutional there is no "legal" way to challenge the law and thus the law remains in effect despite being purposefully unconstitutional.

conservatives actively deny climate change.

conservative views on racism is that the only real racism in America is against white men.

...that's why conservatives in Florida and Texas made it illegal for schools to teach or acknowledge in any way that American allowed slavery.  it's illegal to cover such a "controversial" topic because a white person may be made to feel guilty about our history.

also conservatives in Florida made it illegal for schools to acknowledge that homosexuality exists.

...what was that you were saying about free speech again?!?

maybe i'm just having a bad day but i need to vent.   conservatives in america are scum.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens