Can we just state the obvious? Conservatives are horrible human beings committed to inflicting suffering and misery on humanity?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Apr 22, 2022, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Apr 22, 2022, 07:25 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2022, 07:27 PM by kitler53
I've seen some of those books that got rejected and they seem pretty sus to me. I don't think labelling 1 side like you did really helps the conversation. It's annoying that both sides hold so much hate for each other that no rational Discord can be had. I'm fed up with all this labelling to cause divide
i'm tired of our kangaroo supreme court.

i'm tired of the constant attacks on voting rights.

i'm pissed we had an insuration to overturn the election that half this country views them as "patriots".

i'm pissed conservatives in michigan attempted to kidnap and murder the governor.

i'm pissed a conservative politicians literally stating "when do we get to start shooting democrats?" and no conservative was willing to even condemn it.

i'm pissed conservatives are now using government to punish corporations that don't fully support conservative agendas no matter how inhumane they are.

this isn't a "both sides" argument.   conservatives are one tucker carlson monologue away from being in full support an authoritarian take over of America in order to commit mass genocide of political adversaries.   it's why trump has soo many nice things to say about putin.   ...they envy Russia's sham elections, state-controlled media, and the lack of consequences for murdering his political adversaries.  that is the dystopian future conservatives are bringing to America,.. the end of freedom and the reign of conservative terrorism.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens