PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

That's the only thing true_fan ever does  ::)

Too true...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Guess I'm back here now! I got banned on VGC cause I apparently made "hit and run posts" but  I made multiple posts in the same thread so not sure how exactly that's a hit and run. Oh well

Perma?

Riderz1337

Legend

Yeah, they only gave me one chance.

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riderz1337

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not even a big deal. I didn't feel that my posts were ban worthy but if the mods discussed it together and decided it was then that's fine, not much I can do. Time to play video games...

the-pi-guy

It's not even a big deal. I didn't feel that my posts were ban worthy but if the mods discussed it together and decided it was then that's fine, not much I can do. Time to play video games...

Nah, time to post on VizionEck!

Rorono

first time we're seeing a regular Lycan, I think.

Max King of the Wild

40+ posts in just over an hour is actually quite impressive for VGC. I expect it to reach 100+ posts like all the others
11 hours 70 posts vs 4 hours over 100...

Raven

such hype!

This trailer is exactly what the game needed. So much is on display here. New characters who clearly play an important role, disaster scenes, improved gunplay, more lycan shots, traversal sequences, tense exploration moments, more cinematic melee, dismemberment, and of course much more dialogue than we've had in past trailers.

BananaKing

such hype!

soooo fudgy good! now we need to know how long the game is. i really hope its longer than 12 hours.

Shinobi-san

soooo fudgy good! now we need to know how long the game is. i really hope its longer than 12 hours.

10 - 12 hours would be good enough imo!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Dr. Pezus

I hope not. 10-12 hours is perfect. Any longer and games have a risk of becoming boring.

BananaKing

I hope not. 10-12 hours is perfect. Any longer and games have a risk of becoming boring.

tell that to the last of us, red dead redemption, farcry3/4 and GTA5.

the perfect length for this would be 16-18 hours long. but i doubt it will be that long.

BananaKing

10 - 12 hours would be good enough imo!

10 hours is a little less that i would like to be honest. in games like these i really like it when it takes longer, because it makes me feel at the end that i went a far way from where i started, it helps with that sense of adventure. like in TLoU, it feels like you look back at the start and is like "yeah... i came a long way since that!"

Go Up