PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Kotaku (Laura Kate Dale): Spyro Trilogy Remastered getting announced this year, PS4 1y exclusive | ResetEra

According to multiple sources familiar with the project, Activision is currently working on a Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster, which will be announced in March 2018 and released in Q3 2018. The trilogy remaster will, much like the highly successful Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, feature new assets, lighting, animations and cinematics, as well as a remastered soundtrack. It will also feature updates to the save feature, much like occurred in the Crash remaster (which replaced the original games' password feature with something much more user friendly). The remaster will include Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage!, and Year of the Dragon, and there is the tantalising promise of some content cut from the original releases of those games. The Spyro remaster will be announced for PS4, with PS4 Pro support, sometime in March 2018, and will be releasing in Q3 2018. One source suggested that September would be the launch month, which would be in line with Spyro the Dragon's 20th anniversary.Click to expand...
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2018/02/13/spyro-trilogy-remaster-coming-to-ps4-this-year  
[/size]

Please let this be true, those three games were a huge part of my childhood.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Oh man imagine if they really update the graphics. That'd be awesome!

darkknightkryta

I'd be down.  We need way more platformers like Spyro.

the-pi-guy

rofl.

Dr. Pezus

MHW physical for 7000isk this weekend (vs 10000 normally)  Tempting

Dr. Pezus

Everyone's saying the demo was fantastic. Anyone tried it?

Legend

Everyone's saying the demo was fantastic. Anyone tried it?
Didn't try it but it seems like a game I'd like.

the-pi-guy

I think it looks amazing.  :o

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Detroit: Become Human coming MAY 25th!!!!!!

Next 3 months are stacked so good

Dr. Pezus

Detroit: Become Human coming MAY 25th!!!!!!

Next 3 months are stacked so good
Holy shame!

nnodley

new images at blog post: Detroit: Become Human Launches May 25 - PlayStation.Blog

Holy shame!
I know!!  Now where is days gone and spider man going to fit.  Most likely after E3, but this year is stacked with sony first party games all year long

DerNebel

Regarding Spider-Man

Detroit: Become Human releases May 25th | Page 3 | ResetEra

I wonder if Sony is aiming at something like at least 1 big exclusive or marketing for at least one big third party game a month this year, outside of maybe the summer.

Jan: MHW
Feb: SotC
Mar: MLB, Ni No Kuni 2
Apr: GoW
May: Detroit
June: Spider-Man
July: ???
August: Days Gone
September: Spyro Trilogy
October: RDR2
November: CoD
December: Dreams?

Something like that.

As for Detroit, eh. I haven't been impressed with it at all so far, but I don't like David Cage's work anyways.

Dr. Pezus

Spider-Man feels like a summer type game

Regarding Spider-Man

Detroit: Become Human releases May 25th | Page 3 | ResetEra

I wonder if Sony is aiming at something like at least 1 big exclusive or marketing for at least one big third party game a month this year, outside of maybe the summer.

Jan: MHW
Feb: SotC
Mar: MLB, Ni No Kuni 2
Apr: GoW
May: Detroit
June: Spider-Man
July: ???
August: Days Gone
September: Spyro Trilogy
October: RDR2
November: CoD
December: Dreams?

Something like that.

As for Detroit, eh. I haven't been impressed with it at all so far, but I don't like David Cage's work anyways.
Didn't you forget fifa?

Go Up