PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

dang it looks amazing. Must buy for me even though I've played it

Legend

Been so long since I played sotc. Played ICO somewhat recently though! That was great.

ethomaz

Battlefront 2 shipped 9 million... 1 million less than EA expectations.

Xevross

Didn't Battlefront ship 14m in its first quarter? If so then that's a good decline.

Legend

Didn't Battlefront ship 14m in its first quarter? If so then that's a good decline.
Yeah I find it incredibly hard to believe Battlefront is only 10% below expectations.

That must be some revised forecast after the controversy hit. Otherwise it makes all the other devs look bad that can't even reach expectations after their games are seemingly hits. Cough Resident Evil 7, Tomb Raider, Titanfall 2, etc.

Dr. Pezus

SotC remake only 93 meta?! This is a 97 if I've ever seen one

SWORDF1SH

It's missing something called a Nintendo logo.

the-pi-guy

Scored higher than the original.  

Dr. Pezus

Scored higher than the original.  
Original should've had like 95. This is apparently the greatest remake ever and one of the most beautiful ps4 games as well, don't see why not

Xevross

Yeah I find it incredibly hard to believe Battlefront is only 10% below expectations.

That must be some revised forecast after the controversy hit. Otherwise it makes all the other devs look bad that can't even reach expectations after their games are seemingly hits. Cough Resident Evil 7, Tomb Raider, Titanfall 2, etc.
Well they did say it was a conservative estimate, which probably means revised down or a pessimistic one from them. Their main estimate was probably 14-15m like last time, and this is just some spin.
Lol. I'm excited to play it now, I was tentative since I was worried it might have old controls and be super annoying to play but the reviews have made me pumped. I hope I love it.

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Who cares about Metacritic? Gameranking is the only one accurate.

the-pi-guy

Skyrim VR version 1.3 released and brings the option for height adjustment.  

I'm a little surprised that it is being supported post launch.

nnodley

I refuse to give them anymore money for Skyrim.  The fact they didn't have a solution to allow people with the ps4 version to buy it at a cheaper price only solidified I won't get the vr version till its $15 or lower.

SWORDF1SH

I refuse to give them anymore money for Skyrim...

...I won't get the vr version till its $15 or lower.
:o

Go Up