Twisty Puzzle Simulator OT: piece by piece

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2018, 03:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Yeah the adventure mode update looks great, definitely something for someone like me!

I was also going to ask if there's some sort of tutorial or teacher mode for these puzzles... watching the video it seems like even on the simpler scrambles you might get a bit lost if you don't know the techniques for solving these. So if there's levels that are dedicated to stuff like how to swap these two squares or how to get this square into a complete line etc.

I second that, Congrats to whoever solved all of the puzzles for the Plat. It looks like a 2nd person got the Plat :o I've only got 5 of the Trophies so far, and I'm working on the 3x3x4 puzzles and Binary Planets puzzles Trophies now (all about 60%+ solved).

I've been racking my brain trying to decipher the "CATAMARAN • LOCOMOTOR" code(s). I've tried by Frequency "242424241 • 142424242 / 242424R41 • LO2O2O2OR" (without/with "Direction" and "O") and still nothing :'(
The only puzzle that worked with the codes I generated so far is for Bubble (UOUOUOUOX)
I'm probably over thinking the solution :-[

Just added a 2x2x4 to my collection, fun little puzzle to solve.
2 people getting the plat already is pretty mad! How many people are playing the game in total?

These codes and puzzles are the most @Legend thing I've ever heard.