Hours flying past while playing a game

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 23, 2018, 07:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

You're playing a game.  

It's noon.  

A few minutes later, it's 4:30.  

I'm sure a lot of people here have had that kind of experience at least once.  

It's been a while, since I've had that happen.  

Most recently was Minecraft VR.  Literally hours flew by. It got to the point that I constantly kept checking the clock when I had something to do later in the day.

What a fun and boring game .

Legend

I have that so much with work.

Xevross

Happens most often when I'm playing strategy games with my friends. 5 hours playing Civ 5 feels like 5 minutes.

LindaDutton

Jan 08, 2019, 01:09 PM Last Edit: Jan 08, 2019, 03:02 PM by Legend
It generally occur when the game is so interesting or when we play the game with the friends. Currently, it generally not occur as many time I used to play a game in the single-player mode. Playing any game with the friends is like extracting more fun in it. I know the importance of playing a video game for the game lovers. Many people think that playing video is just a waste of time. But there are many benefits of playing a game like it increases our multitasking skills, enhances our memory as we have to do a lot of things while playing a game. Previously, all of my friends use to play a video game in an online team, they all inspired me to play games. Playing video game for me is like decreasing loneliness in life. I actually used to play a shooter video game called Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2. There are many series of the Call of Duty video game like Call of Duty Ghost, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Black Ops and many more. Call of Duty World War 2 is the latest series to play, one can also buy Call of duty World War 2 to simply play on the PC. Both are the first person shooter video game that can also be played easily on the PS, Xbox, etc. I choose PC as the gaming platform because we can play any type of the video game in it whether the game is a shooter, fighter, racing, etc. I also find that PC provide better graphics quality as compared to the other system.