Pokemon Let's Go: bet on the metacritic 81 and 81

Started by Legend, Nov 07, 2018, 04:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Main Betting Thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction. Please see the main thread for a breakdown of how scoring works.

Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! for Switch Reviews - Metacritic and Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! for Switch Reviews - Metacritic We will average the two scores

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:
98:
97:
96:
95: darkknightkryta
94:
93: darkknightkryta
92: darkknightkryta
91:
90: nnodley
89: Legend
88: Dr. Pezus
87: Xevross
86: nnodley
85: Kerotan
84: Legend
83: Xevross
82: Dr. Pezus
81:
80:
79: BananaKing, nnodley
78: Kerotan
77: Legend
76: Xevross
75:
74: Dr. Pezus
73:
72: Kerotan
71: BananaKing
70:
69:
68:
67:
66:
65:
61: BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Xevross

This being the best reviewed pokemon game of all time by a long way would be a pretty huge shock :o

Legend

This being the best reviewed pokemon game of all time by a long way would be a pretty huge shock :o

It'd get a huge bump for showing the pokemon follow you around the map  :D

Xevross

It'd get a huge bump for showing the pokemon follow you around the map  :D
Well HG, SS did that and they still only managed 87 despite having also loads of content and just being awesome in general. If they didn't get 90+ then no pokemon game will.

nnodley

Kerotan

BananaKing

I haven't seen anything about this game and haven't played a Pokémon game since the Gameboy Colorado

High 79
Mid 71
Low 61

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

Did I seriously not post here?!  
I guess so. I missed so many of these :(

Scores are in though!

Xevross

Continues to be that games I actually care about and pay attention to I'm pretty accurate with but my random guesses are still way off.

Very happy that its still reviewing well, was worried it'd slip to the 70s but I had faith.

Xevross

As expected, it sounds like its a very easy game but there's still plenty of fun to be found.

The pikachu/ eevee being overpowered is quite surprising though, guess I'm just going to drop mine.

Edit: well I guess pikachu should be fine since electric is fairly limited, but apparently Eevee can learn a special move of each type of its eeveelutions, meaning you can have 4 very powerful attacks of different types and pretty much just one shot everything with Eevee. I guess pikachu is the way forward then.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up