PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

The Order will probably be a commercial success. Critical? Much harder to predict.

Yeah, I just get the feeling some critics will slam it. I can see it getting a meta of high 70, should sell a few million though

Mmm_fish_tacos

The Order will probably be a commercial success. Critical? Much harder to predict.

I think the days of critical success = commercial success are over.  People now have twitch and can ask the player questions. To me this is much better than reading a review.

Legend

Yeah, I just get the feeling some critics will slam it. I can see it getting a meta of high 70, should sell a few million though

76 is my bet.

Raven

Just saw this. I am now a little more excited for the game than I was before.

Rorono

Jan 09, 2015, 06:12 PM Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 06:34 PM by Rorono
I think it'll be a bit higher than that
but will receive a 5 from that horrible metro site, 1 star from quarter to three, and possibly a 6 or 7 from both gamespot and eurogamer, both of which i cannot take seriously after QTE-fest complaints on a (PSX) demo that had 30 seconds of QTEs in 30 minutes [might I had this is the extent of any QTEs we've ever seen in the game: jumping on an enemy and fighting melee for less than 10 seconds, shown ages ago. and those 25~30 seconds, the cockpit scene, on the PSX demo. nothing else. So in what we've seen, around 35 mins of game, there were a total of ~40 seconds of QTEs.]
think the rest will be quite higher than that.

Raven

Tidux has claimed that Bend Studio will be showing its game this year. Followed it up with an E3 hashtag.

BananaKing

Tidux has claimed that Bend Studio will be showing its game this year. Followed it up with an E3 hashtag.

considering shinobi already said it was releasing this year. good for tidux for the inside info

Raven

considering shinobi already said it was releasing this year. good for tidux for the inside info

Shinobi said that?

BananaKing

Shinobi said that?

From what i remember yes. Not 100% sure. Open world, horror, third person. And i remember holiday 2015

Raven

I don't know. The last I remember he was dodgy on the topic of Bend and when we'd see their game. I recall him saying it's likely we'd see it this year but I don't remember him saying it's a 2015 title. It's already a loaded year.

Rorono

I guess the 10% code won't work on pre orders because when i try to pre order a game there is no box to input a code, unlike the checkout cart

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think i'm about to preorder The Order: 1886 collector's edition

Rorono

I think i'm about to preorder The Order: 1886 collector's edition

The american one?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Rorono

Better than ours (eu) :\

Go Up