PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Anyone want to friend me on ps3 and play some uc3 multiplayer?
I feel like it right now so yeah :P
I'll friend you and not play U3  ;)

BananaKing

shame went down at around Naughty Dog and Santa Monica around the time he left.  My assumptions aren't based on nothing.  Plus Kuturagi stepped down, doesn't mean he wasn't pressured to leave.  Uncharted 3's story wasn't good.  It literally explained nothing.  I still have no idea what that old lady was after.  Nor do the explain what made the water at psychedelic or how it would be used.  It was poor writing on Amy's end as she was almost solely in charge of 3's story vs the first two which Neil helped write.  Will I discredit anything she did/does?  Hells no she help make Soul Reaver.  But that's not to say something wasn't a miss with Uncharted 3, or if anything was going wrong with Uncharted 4 (Which I suspect there was).  Whether it falls on her or not, we'll probably never know.  Nor will we probably ever find out why she really left.
id really like to talk about UC3's story, but those details are just lost on me. its been almost 4 years since i played it.

and Jack was off the heals of PS4 breaking records, i doubt anyone pressured him to leave. and if so, i doubt it was because a blunder at SSM and Amy leaving, as someone else said first party issues are Shu's problem, not jacks.

Rorono

Legend

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Aura7541

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos will be out in NA on July 21. Europe will get it in the fall.

the-pi-guy

Uncharted 3 didn't really feel as good as Uncharted 2 until I got to the horseback riding.  

darkknightkryta

U3's story was weird, but man did they have some great high notes! The scene with Nate at Elena's room was so great at expressing emotion. Took tlou to do even better. Plus the set pieces were sweet! The plane omg!!! By far the greatest action scene in any game ever. Cruise scene was amazing too!

But back to the story, yeah :(
The urn was what made the water sour. Everyone was getting poisoned from it. Margo and Talbot made no flipping sense though, plus cutler was just written out half way through. I also really disliked that it lacked supernatural things. Uncharted 1 had zombies that ended up being not zombies but still mythical. Uncharted 2 had yetis that ended up being not yetis but still magical. While uncharted 3 had fire demons that ended up as just hallucinations. Bummer.  
Yeah gameplay was the best in the series.  Perfect example of how to do gameplay progression in a game.  Though, I meant what was in the urn.  They never really say.  Chloe leaving made no sense either.  After what happened in the second game, what was happening in the third wasn't any where near that bad.

id really like to talk about UC3's story, but those details are just lost on me. its been almost 4 years since i played it.

and Jack was off the heals of PS4 breaking records, i doubt anyone pressured him to leave. and if so, i doubt it was because a blunder at SSM and Amy leaving, as someone else said first party issues are Shu's problem, not jacks.
I still disagree, Santa Monica and Naughty Dog are both under SCEA's umbrella.  To say SCEA would get off scott free for the millions lost on Stig's game and whatever was happening with Uncharted 4, I don't buy it.  But again, we'll never know.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos will be out in NA on July 21. Europe will get it in the fall.
And here I was hoping to get it this Friday :(

Legend

Yeah gameplay was the best in the series.  Perfect example of how to do gameplay progression in a game.  Though, I meant what was in the urn.  They never really say.  Chloe leaving made no sense either.  After what happened in the second game, what was happening in the third wasn't any where near that bad.
Urn could have had a dead person, considering it was an urn.

Yeah haha 3 sucked as far as the "this is getting out of hand" montra.

darkknightkryta

Urn could have had a dead person, considering it was an urn.

Yeah haha 3 sucked as far as the "this is getting out of hand" montra.
I couldn't take the old hag seriously.  I still to this day, don't know her motives.  They said she was part of some royal guard, but...

BananaKing

I couldn't take the old hag seriously.  I still to this day, don't know her motives.  They said she was part of some royal guard, but...
yeah, i agree on that. the villan in UC3 was bad. the guy in UC3 was a warlord, he was bad dog. that was just an old hag that i never felt was dangerous. the people with her, okay yeah. but she her self? no.

Dr. Pezus

yeah, i agree on that. the villan in UC3 was bad. the guy in UC3 was a warlord, he was bad dog. that was just an old hag that i never felt was dangerous. the people with her, okay yeah. but she her self? no.
I guess she should've been a man

Legend

I guess she should've been a man
Or just even killed people, you know?

Can't think of a single thing their organization did to anyone except Drake and Co.

darkknightkryta

So how does Drive Club work?  I can't navigate the menus' they're so unintuitive.  How do I just race?  I don't wanna go online, I don't wanna do any challenges.  I just wanna pick a car and race.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So how does Drive Club work?  I can't navigate the menus' they're so unintuitive.  How do I just race?  I don't wanna go online, I don't wanna do any challenges.  I just wanna pick a car and race.
Press x a bunch of times. You'll be racing before you know it.

Go Up