Pi is betting on a showcase date.

Started by the-pi-guy, May 13, 2022, 11:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

the-pi-guy

May 13, 2022, 11:09 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 02:04 PM by the-pi-guy
I'm feeling optimistic.

kitler53

26 days?!?    what kind of tantric do you practice?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Lol I thought this was the god of war thread with a glitched title. You made me REALLY excited!

But yeah sounds good. I'll riot when the fun stuff happens the week after your prediction.

the-pi-guy

Lol I thought this was the god of war thread with a glitched title. You made me REALLY excited!

But yeah sounds good. I'll riot when the fun stuff happens the week after your prediction.
Whoops sorry.  

I'm betting there will be a showcase, left the OP empty to make sure no one got excited.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I&#39;ll have a riot if it happens the week before. <br>

kitler53

26 days?!?    what kind of tantric do you practice?
well maybe I should have,..  but I legit didn't know what you were talking about under the old thread title.  

I'm too last to count.  what date does your countdown end?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

May 14, 2022, 01:56 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 02:04 PM by the-pi-guy
well maybe I should have,..  but I legit didn't know what you were talking about under the old thread title. 

I'm too last to count.  what date does your countdown end?
June 9th.  10th.

Final answer. See if I'm wrong.

the-pi-guy

Jeff Grubb said there was talk of a big showcase the first week of June, which probably suggests the 2nd.

Keighley said that most of the events take place between June 9th and 12th, so I'm making a prediction here that it will be the 9th.

But really I should think it will be the 10th, as the 9th is just the Summer Games Showcase.  

Legend

Sony will not be the same week as everyone else. They're not cool enough to do that :'(

the-pi-guy

Sony will not be the same week as everyone else. They're not cool enough to do that :'(
Probably the week before if we believe Grubb

Legend

Probably the week before if we believe Grubb
Hmmm.

the-pi-guy

Legend

You doubt the Grubb?
Kinda. First week feels too soon, but I guess we'll find out in two weeks.

the-pi-guy

If I end up being within a day of a PS showcase, I get to pretend I'm an insider right?

nnodley

If I end up being within a day of a PS showcase, I get to pretend I'm an insider right?
i mean at that point you might have a better track record than most insiders.  8)

Legend

Who wants to make a general NotE3 thread?