Pi is betting on a showcase date.

Started by the-pi-guy, May 13, 2022, 11:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

kitler53

in Amsterdam and can barely internet. 

what's the tldr version on what gorilla collective mean?    a showcase only for GG?  zoo footage?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

in Amsterdam and can barely internet.

what's the tldr version on what gorilla collective mean?    a showcase only for GG?  zoo footage?
Indie games that otherwise might not have been shown.

How's Amsterdam? Ik spreken de Nederlands.

kitler53

Indie games that otherwise might not have been shown.

How's Amsterdam? Ik spreken de Nederlands.
indies?!?

not complaining.  I love indies.  just not sure what indies have to do with gorilla. 

I'm on a work trip so it's not like I get to enjoy the city.  it's all in english.  I've heard some locals speaking dutch but this is a very English friendly city. 

the-pi-guy

indies?!?

not complaining.  I love indies.  just not sure what indies have to do with gorilla.

I'm on a work trip so it's not like I get to enjoy the city.  it's all in english.  I've heard some locals speaking dutch but this is a very English friendly city.
It has nothing to do with guerilla games

the-pi-guy

kitler53

the-pi-guy

A lot of smoke, but that doesn't mean anything.

Legend

Lol it's so stupid that we are just hoping they have a show. Normally by now we'd be in hype mode thinking about what they'll show.

the-pi-guy

Lol it's so stupid that we are just hoping they have a show. Normally by now we'd be in hype mode thinking about what they'll show.
Don't worry, they'll announce it in 2.5 weeks for June 10th.

Those are the timelines we get now.

the-pi-guy

So here's some reasoning.  

Last year, Sony was pretty routinely having some kind of show every ~3 or so months. They had one in April, and then one in July.

This year, the last one they had was in March. So sometime in the next month seems likely for something.

And I doubt it will be a State of Play, if it's in June I think it will be compared to the big Xbox showcases. At least that's my reasoning here.  

Legend

This year's PC Gaming Show airs June 12 at 12:30 pm PT | PC Gamer

Pi, you might be on to something. We need a thread with every event listed. There looks to be a sony sized hole growing.

Legend

I heard June 10 is set to be a good day.

PS4's first E3 was June 10.

Go Up