PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Why? For those clamoring for gross gen to be over, this is good news. Bse PS5s power will he harnessed in a way to extract everything out of it. It won't waste it on higher resolutions or higher framtates.

The devs would develop games based on the Pros power and downscale res/framerate on base PS5. It would be pushed to its limits.
I imagine the issue is that by the time he gets a PS5, it will be outdated.

BananaKing

I imagine the issue is that by the time he gets a PS5, it will be outdated.

This makes it sound like its a PS5 slim, which we all know, just looking at the PS5. Is coming sooner or later.

the-pi-guy

Figures.

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Is there a good way to transfer between 2 external HDDs?

nnodley

Is there a good way to transfer between 2 external HDDs?
As far as I know you can't. I wish multiple externals would show up in storage and could move between them

the-pi-guy

Jun 10, 2022, 11:03 PM Last Edit: Jun 10, 2022, 11:16 PM by the-pi-guy
I bought an 8 TB drive.

Now I will hopefully never have to upgrade again.

Legend

I bought an 8 TB drive.

Now I will hopefully never have to upgrade again.
I thought that when I bought a 3tb years ago. Filled up quick so now I manage my data better.

the-pi-guy

I thought that when I bought a 3tb years ago. Filled up quick so now I manage my data better.
It's taken me over 2 years to fill up 2TB.

8TB should last at least 6 years.

Legend

It's taken me over 2 years to fill up 2TB.

8TB should last at least 6 years.
Wait this isn't the pc thread.

I just redownload games. Disc installs are slow but online ones only take a few minutes.

the-pi-guy

Wait this isn't the pc thread.

I just redownload games. Disc installs are slow but online ones only take a few minutes.
Ironically, I have like 5x more games on PC, yet I play 10x more on PS.  :-P

nnodley

I went ahead and upgraded to premium ps plus. It was only $31 for the rest of my sub to upgrade so why not. I'll probably just keep it unless I feel it's not worth it when my renewal comes

kitler53

I went ahead and upgraded to premium ps plus. It was only $31 for the rest of my sub to upgrade so why not. I'll probably just keep it unless I feel it's not worth it when my renewal comes
please report back in a while with some impressions on if it is worth it or not.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

1.) Still weird
2.) Surprisingly soon I think.
3.) Did anyone watch Uncharted?

Go Up