Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

kitler53

reads tweet as it appears on my screen and thinks,.. "wtf is a tacky baske?!?"

looks closer,.. "wtf,.. stacky basket?!?  tacky baske was a better name..."

...and dear god.   if knack get's a third game someone needs to "will smith" sony's leadership..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

reads tweet as it appears on my screen and thinks,.. "wtf is a tacky baske?!?"

looks closer,.. "wtf,.. stacky basket?!?  tacky baske was a better name..."

...and dear god.   if knack get's a third game someone needs to "will smith" sony's leadership..
Knack on PS5 would be something!

kitler53

i'm calling it now,.. if we don't hear anything from any of these 3 rumors by sony's fabled "random tuesday" then we get nothing this week.

the-pi-guy

i'm calling it now,.. if we don't hear anything from any of these 3 rumors by sony's fabled "random tuesday" then we get nothing this week.
Jim Ryan: friday it is, just to screw with all of you.

kitler53

Jim Ryan: friday it is, just to screw with all of you.
Friday: "We are aware of the rumors circulating on the internet.   We share in your excitement and hope to have more reveal about the future of playstation soon!  When we are ready we will share with you the date on which these exciting developments can finally be shared with our fans."  ~Jimbo

a rumor of an --> announcement of an --> announcement of an --> announcement.

hold the presses kinda funny,.. we need to talk about this...

the-pi-guy

Mar 31, 2022, 05:33 PM Last Edit: Mar 31, 2022, 05:47 PM by the-pi-guy

Could be a big week.
Quote from: IDontBeatGames, post: 84497803, member: 25893
Here's a master post for the updates on the Greg stuff for everyone's sanity or at least for people trying to catch up (plus if OP feels like threadmarking it or pointing it out in the title feel free)

1. Greg gives up an update on the three rumors he's heard (2/3 are spoken about here, both being Spartacus reveal and PSVR2 Showcase, which turned out to be smoke and mirriors)
2. Greg's third rumor the he heard was an acquisition from Sony being in the works (this makes it 3/3 rumors)

3. Jeff Grubb joins Kinda Games Daily, he confirms the also heard about a big acquisition in the works. Greg reconfirms that as well, including mentioning the heard this rumor from a pool of people.(Side note, on Grubbsnax today, Grubb also said he heard about the PSVR2 Showcase rumor as well)
4. Jeff Grubb then goes into further details mentioning why it's so hard to track down Sony rumors

the-pi-guy

MLB The Show 22 launches tomorrow.

The last PlayStation Studios title with a release date.

BananaKing

MLB The Show 22 launches tomorrow.

The last PlayStation Studios title with a release date.
And we got GoW, Spiderman 2, and Wolverine announced. With GoW this year, SM2 2023 and wolverine with no date.

We are due for some announcements sooner or later. I still expect we will get a show in around July or August

kitler53

And we got GoW, Spiderman 2, and Wolverine announced. With GoW this year, SM2 2023 and wolverine with no date.

We are due for some announcements sooner or later. I still expect we will get a show in around July or August
don't be silly...

.. that's playstation's entire line-up for the next three years. 

BananaKing

don't be silly...

.. that's playstation's entire line-up for the next three years.
Please. Soonest wolverine will hit is 2027

kitler53

Please. Soonest wolverine will hit is 2027
plu-eease, if this was any other studio i'd agree.   ...but this is insomniac.   odds are their pitch to investors was a fully functional gameplay demo with 3 hours of content.   they'll turn this around in 1.5 years tops.  in fact, sony is just going to sit on this entirely completed game for 6 months just to not make their other studios feel embarrassed.  heck,.. i'll bet insomniac will be ready to announce wolverine 2 early next year.

the-pi-guy

Lol.

Insomniac usually releases a game a year.  They seem like they're going to miss this year though. I think most people are assuming 2024 for Wolverine.

Legend

Lol.

Insomniac usually releases a game a year.  They seem like they're going to miss this year though. I think most people are assuming 2024 for Wolverine.
Nah...

the-pi-guy

Apr 05, 2022, 04:26 PM Last Edit: Apr 05, 2022, 04:41 PM by the-pi-guy
Nah...
What part?

Missing this year?   ;D
Or wolverine for 2024?

I'm like 80% expecting them to launch a VR game this year.

Either that or I'm going to start expecting Wolverine late 2023. And Spiderman early 2023.

Go Up