Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SWORDF1SH

I decided to just play casually without documenting my experience, but I think I solved that one pretty quickly. I had attempted a similar solution for something earlier.

It was the first platform where I thought I might not solve it. For a short while I just couldn't see a solution.

the-pi-guy

I started up Bloodborne again.
Still an awesome game.

the-pi-guy

Playing Bloodborne, went against the most horrifying boss in the dlc.

One of the puppies downstairs started making this weird ominous howl, the literal second I entered the boss arena.

One of the most accidentally unsettling moments I've experienced in a game.

SWORDF1SH

Has anyone played Monument Valley? It's not a hit for me. Kind of my fault really because I've played these type of top down optical illusion games before and I find them boring.  Also hate the art style. I think it's too late for a refund as I bought them a short while ago :/

Legend

Has anyone played Monument Valley? It's not a hit for me. Kind of my fault really because I've played these type of top down optical illusion games before and I find them boring.  Also hate the art style. I think it's too late for a refund as I bought them a short while ago :/
Played it years ago when it released. It's cool but highly overrated imo. Simple puzzles but a pleasant atmosphere. The sequel is on my backlog.

I also played their vr game Lands End and it was similar. Simple puzzles but a pleasant atmosphere.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I played it a bit. Was okay and I thought it looked nice for a mobile game

the-pi-guy

Finished Bloodborne DLC and the game.

Now I can go all in on Final Fantasy XVI.

SWORDF1SH

Just bought The Witness and The Talos Principle on Steam. 2 games I already own on PS but I'm hoping I've forgotten to enjoy them again.

Played The Witness and I remembering more than I thought I would but still fun. My aim is to find all those god dang scenery patterns that I failed to do on PlayStation. Probably the best secondary puzzle scheme ever implemented into a game.

kitler53

I tried so hard to do the impossible puzzle.  too hard but only thing I missed for the plat.   got to the final puzzle several times but never had more than like 20 second to attempt it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I tried so hard to do the impossible puzzle.  too hard but only thing I missed for the plat.   got to the final puzzle several times but never had more than like 20 second to attempt it.
The witness timed puzzle? I got to the final pillar a few times too but I decided to look for other mysteries in the game. Never went back, one of my biggest regrets in life  :'(

kitler53

The witness timed puzzle? I got to the final pillar a few times too but I decided to look for other mysteries in the game. Never went back, one of my biggest regrets in life  :'(
yeah, that one.  that final pillar was something that if you could quickly logic it out I never figured out the stategy.  I was just "button mashing" as hard as I could hoping I got lucky.  

I always wasted too much time solving the middle puzzle where 2 of the 3 were unsolvable too.  maybe if I could figure out how to do that quickly I would have made it.  everything else I was really good at. 

SWORDF1SH

I can't remember that puzzle very well off the top of my head but remember it being hard. I did manage to beat it though.

Legend

I can't remember that puzzle very well off the top of my head but remember it being hard. I did manage to beat it though.
We Are Not Worthy GIFs | Tenor

SWORDF1SH

Jun 29, 2023, 10:17 PM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2023, 10:20 PM by SWORDF1SH
I tried so hard to do the impossible puzzle.  too hard but only thing I missed for the plat.   got to the final puzzle several times but never had more than like 20 second to attempt it.
Wasn't the timed puzzle in the mountain? I thought you could plat the game without entering the mountain. Im probably remembering wrong.

We Are Not Worthy GIFs | Tenor
I can't even remember how the puzzle went. Just that you wound up a music box or record player or something and then rush around like crazy.

kitler53

Wasn't the timed puzzle in the mountain? I thought you could plat the game without entering the mountain. Im probably remembering wrong.
I can't even remember how the puzzle went. Just that you wound up a music box or record player or something and then rush around like crazy.
wrong.  

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6249-the-witness-trophy-guide#17-challenge

Go Up