Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

May 12, 2022, 07:34 PM Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 07:41 PM by darkknightkryta
People like different things.  
A lot of services do weird things like having each language be its own entry as an episode in a TV series.

Crunchyroll does that and it's so frustrating.  It's even worse with their new UI.

I got the newest Spiderman movie and an anime movie that I'm pretty sure is going to make me cry.
Don't watch Grave of the Fireflies!

the-pi-guy

Don't watch Grave of the Fireflies!
:P

Was watching Josee, the Tiger and the fish. Was pretty good, did not make me cry.  

I have seen Grave of the Fireflies.

darkknightkryta

:P

Was watching Josee, the Tiger and the fish. Was pretty good, did not make me cry.  

I have seen Grave of the Fireflies.
D:
Are you okay?  You didn't get scarred did you?

the-pi-guy

D:
Are you okay?  You didn't get scarred did you?
It was like 4 years ago.

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

Well this came out of nowhere

the-pi-guy

Dreamworks isn't as good as Disney, but they have a few high spots that I prefer over 80% of what Disney makes.

I really like Kung Fu Panda.

Legend

Dreamworks isn't as good as Disney, but they have a few high spots that I prefer over 80% of what Disney makes.

I really like Kung Fu Panda.

When was the last time they made something great? They've always been all over the place but I feel like they've gotten worse.

Feels like Illumination has replaced them as the #2 behind Disney/Pixar. Minions Rise of gru was better than I expected.

the-pi-guy

When was the last time they made something great? They've always been all over the place but I feel like they've gotten worse.

Feels like Illumination has replaced them as the #2 behind Disney/Pixar. Minions Rise of gru was better than I expected.
Depends on what you consider great. I think Dragons 3 was pretty good, that was not that long ago.  
Though I think they have a big issue that it's been a long time since they made anything new that was great.

Illumination is way more consistent for sure though.  Even Sing 2 I thought was pretty decent.

darkknightkryta

Well this came out of nowhere
I still remember Ryan Gosling on that Canadian show Breaker High.  Then he went and did Young Hercules.  How far he's come.

Depends on what you consider great. I think Dragons 3 was pretty good, that was not that long ago.  
Though I think they have a big issue that it's been a long time since they made anything new that was great.

Illumination is way more consistent for sure though.  Even Sing 2 I thought was pretty decent.
Did you ever watch that How to Train your Dragon t.v. show?  I used to watch it with my niece when she still lived with us.  Did they ever finish the story?

Legend

Thought top gun was great. Mutch better than the original imo.

Legend

Saw Nope. Loved many things about it. Pretty smart and original but not amazing imo.

Legend

Saw lightyear. Fun for young kids but not at all as clever as most pixar movies imo.

Can't believe they did that to zurg.

Dr. Pezus

Saw lightyear. Fun for young kids but not at all as clever as most pixar movies imo.

Can't believe they did that to zurg.
Agreed. Pretty disappointing

kitler53

watching vivo.  quite good. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up