The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

I am really enjoying fallout 4. Its great

the-pi-guy

I am really enjoying fallout 4. Its great
Have you played Skyrim for comparison?

the-pi-guy

Reading the Era thread about how Sony is rumored to acquire From Software, and uh this is way truer than it really should be.
6d028t.jpg

BananaKing

Apr 18, 2022, 09:59 PM Last Edit: Apr 18, 2022, 10:17 PM by BananaKing
Reading the Era thread about how Sony is rumored to acquire From Software, and uh this is way truer than it really should be.
6d028t.jpg
Literally this

I really hope Sony buys From, just so I can see the amazing melt downs

The rumor didn't even turn out to be a rumor. It was just some guy stating the history of Fromsoftware and mentioned in the first tweet that Sony was considering buying them.

kitler53

i would also love to see fromSoftware acquired just for the meltdowns.  after bethesda no xbox fan has any right to say sony needs to keep their games multiplat.  that's just natural pine for tat.

i'd also really like it if sony could manage to just buy the studio and not aquire the entire parent company because it would be such a waste to have to take all that other crud.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

Have you played Skyrim for comparison?
I have. But I played it long ago when my gaming taste was very different. Also I didnt really explore in skyrim like I should have. I just played the main story for the most part. Which I regret now looking back as skyrim had a lot to offer.

Skyrim still feels more "grand" and "interesting". The story is more "epic". And the world is more interesting in general.

But fallout is filled with fantastic ideas in every aspect of the game. Story, lore, setting, characters and so on. And i am exploring it a lot more than I did skyrim

kitler53

holy crud.  didn't know this existed until the psblog post today but i need this now.

i watched a review that says it's too short.   that's a shame.  this definitely looks to be scratching that "echochrome" void in my life.  simple relaxing beautiful puzzler.

kitler53

my son and i are going to play the shame out of this game.

kitler53

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/04/21/why-rocket-league-deleted-the-ball-for-their-new-knockout-mode/

probably not my thing but pretty cool they are trying their hand at something completely different.

SWORDF1SH

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/04/21/why-rocket-league-deleted-the-ball-for-their-new-knockout-mode/

probably not my thing but pretty cool they are trying their hand at something completely different.

Looks cool. I would give that a try.

Legend

kitler53

you can tell via the graphics that this is clearly an indie effort.   ...but it also looks really good to me.

i hope it plays well.  i hope i remember this exists when it releases this fall.  xD

Legend

you can tell via the graphics that this is clearly an indie effort.   ...but it also looks really good to me.

i hope it plays well.  i hope i remember this exists when it releases this fall.  xD
Looks cool.

nnodley

Another screen.  Got some foliage going in finally!!!

SWORDF1SH

Another screen.  Got some foliage going in finally!!!

:o

Go Up