Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
second thought,...  i wonder if this can be used to generate bad stuff.

"emma watson and anya taylor joy kissing while naked in a pink lacey bed"
Game News Discussion / Re: Sony FY21 report
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 06:44 PM
We have 7 confirmed already.

• Twisted Metal
  • The Last of Us
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Gran Turismo
  • God of War
  • Horizon
  • Uncharted 2 probably.
  • Jak and Daxter apparently
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 06:42 PM
so if we restrict our view to current IP (because why wouldn't they be using the IP with synergy for their game releases) we can reasonably guess that about half of their games are getting a film/tv cross-promotion.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 06:25 PM
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Yesterday at 06:22 PM
at least its more accurate than vgchartz...
I could throw darts at a dartboard with my eyes closed and come up with numbers better than VGC's predictions!
Gaming Community / Re: God of War: Ragnarok |OT| ...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 06:19 PM
This secrecy is so weird.
There's been a weird divide with how game announcements have been.

Either waiting until it's basically gone gold to announce the release date/or in some cases the game itself. Like the GTA Trilogy (disaster that it was) was announced a month before launch.  Mass Effect trilogy was a more reasonable 6 months I think, and the release date was announced like 3 months prior to launch. And Demons Souls's release date was announced like a month and a half before it came out.

Or announcing way too early. Like this star wars game is coming out in like 2026 if you're lucky. Nothing else to share right now.  

It's very weird. On the one end they don't seem to be announcing stuff until they're 100% sure it'll hold, and on the other end some things are early to help with recruiting.

There's not as much normal middle ground as there used to be.
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Again, Sony's PC numbers are really low. Also shows steamspy's new method is pretty inaccurate.

Steamspy underestimated Horizon, thinking it sold 1.39 million verse the real 2.39 million.

Days Gone however sold 1.7 million according to steamspy yet really only sold 0.85 million.

God of War on steamspy sold 2.7 million, yet really only sold 0.97 million.
at least its more accurate than vgchartz...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 06:09 PM
Again, Sony's PC numbers are really low. Also shows steamspy's new method is pretty inaccurate.

Steamspy underestimated Horizon, thinking it sold 1.39 million verse the real 2.39 million.

Days Gone however sold 1.7 million according to steamspy yet really only sold 0.85 million.

God of War on steamspy sold 2.7 million, yet really only sold 0.97 million.
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 06:04 PM
what zhuge said,... and that's why i think gamepass is dumb.   

industry wide games are transitioning to releasing as nothing more than a platform to sell mtx.   attaching a $70 "value" to a free-to-play game and then giving it away for "free" based on a yearly subscription fee is dishonest and swarmy.   i'll just keep playing rocket league and cancel my subscriptions if that's the future i have to look forward to.

for ps+++ to have value to me it needs to start including the mtx expansions to games like destiny.
Gaming Community / Re: God of War: Ragnarok |OT| ...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 05:58 PM

So September it is, judging off Horizon's timeline.

This secrecy is so weird.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10