PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Oct 06, 2015, 06:14 PM Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 06:21 PM by DerNebel
Yeah I'm getting the uncharted collection and star wars battlefront.  

I'm going to wait about 2 weeks after rainbow 6 launches in December and if the game servers are working properly I'll get it.  

Fallout 4 I'm waiting for the GOTY edition next year.  It will be my first ever fallout.  
Yeah, I was thnking about maybe trying out Fallout finally as well. I'm not sure, if I trust Bethesda to make a good PS version of their game yet. :D

Sample from an unknown Persona 5 song.

I love the music from that game, at least what we've heard until now.

Kerotan

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

When asked could yokai watch come to ps4/vita he said it's possible.  

Sony seriously need to bend over backwards to get monster hunter onto the ps4 and maybe vita.  

They should push for a dragon quest heroes type spin off of Monster Hunter on the ps4/vita and try and get a deal like dragon quest 11 where a next gen version of a mainline monster hunter and yokai watch get a ps4 multiplatform release.  

Only thing left would be a monster hunter online game and a yokai watch online if they ever make it.  

It's early in the generation and now is the time to invest and push for these titles that would move serious hardware.  

The Nintendo is currently I can't see them spending a lot of money for exclusivity of these titles when they're going to get their handheld versions anyway that will also sell by far the most.

Aura7541

Yeah, I was thnking about maybe trying out Fallout finally as well. I'm not sure, if I trust Bethesda to make a good PS version of their game yet. :D

Sample from an unknown Persona 5 song.

I love the music from that game, at least what we've heard until now.
I really like Shoji's direction with acid jazz

Max King of the Wild

Doesn't matter now anyway. I'm done with that site.

OT: Do you guys know what games you'll buy for the rest of the year? I'm only at the UC Collection and possibly Until Dawn at the moment (that has to get cheaper first though, it's freaking 70€ on Amazon.de). Not much else that's confirmed for 2015 that I have a genuine interest in.
Uncharted for me.

DerNebel

Sony Plans 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Program
Oct 07, 2015
By License! Global
Gaming studio looks to license upcoming title into toys, apparel and more.

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is now seeking licensees for its upcoming new video game brand "Horizon Zero Dawn."
The game will be presented to the licensing marketplace for the first time at Brand Licensing Europe next week, in advance of its release in Q4 2016.
The action role-play game has been developed by Guerrilla Games, creators of the globally successful "Killzone" franchise, exclusively for the PlayStation4. As the female protagonist and skilled hunter Aloy, players explore a vibrant natural world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures.
SCEE is looking to bring the brand to a number of categories including toys, collectibles, apparel, accessories, publishing and stationery, with the consumer products program planned to launch alongside the game in Q4 2016.
"'Horizon Zero Dawm' presents an incredible licensing opportunity," says David Evans, European licensing manager, SCEE. "The epic feel of the game, its breathtaking visuals, strong character development, imaginative combat sequences and the marketing weight of the PS4 release all combine to make this a hot property for 2016. Guerilla Games have created a lush post-apocalyptic world that players simply won't want to leave, and licensed merchandise offers consumers a way to extend that extraordinary experience into their everyday lives."

Sony Plans 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Program | License! Global

Looks like Sony really has big plans for Horizon, also not that this could be the first hint at a closer launch window, but it's not sure if this actually comes from GG/Sony.

Raven

time zone difference is a baby. and my brothers play on the PS4 as well, you probably sent them more than you sent me.

id actually really love it if i play with you guys, but i dont usually plan when i am going to play, when ever i am in the mood, free and the PS4 is free thats when i play.

Sounds like you could use some freedom...

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Raven

Disgaea 5 is up to 83 on Metacritic.

Legend

DerNebel

Seeing this reminds me how surprised I am at how well the PS exclusives that are coming out at the moment have been scoring with critics, I honestly didn't expect that. Uncharted Collection at 87 (ok, that's not unexpected), Disgaea at 83, Tearaway Unfolded at 82, Until Dawn at 80 (yup it went up again) and even DQH at 79, if you look at it just from a critical reception standpoint then you really can't complain about the PS4s lineup of exclusives this year.

Legend

Seeing this reminds me how surprised I am at how well the PS exclusives that are coming out at the moment have been scoring with critics, I honestly didn't expect that. Uncharted Collection at 87 (ok, that's not unexpected), Disgaea at 83, Tearaway Unfolded at 82, Until Dawn at 80 (yup it went up again) and even DQH at 79, if you look at it just from a critical reception standpoint then you really can't complain about the PS4s lineup of exclusives this year.
Yeah Until Dawn imo really rounded out the year. Such a sleeper hit.

Raven

Bloodborne, Helldivers, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, God of War 3 Remastered, Journey, Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, Disgaea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, and the Uncharted collection. Those are just the games that got or will be getting retail releases. That's an improvement over Year 1. The competition brought less to the table so far this year.

Aura7541

The PS4 version of The Talos Principle currently has an 89 on Metacritic. There's even a retail version of it.

Dr. Pezus

Trying the UK ps now trial

Dr. Pezus

Omg it works really well

Go Up