The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Opencritic continues to fall for Avengers, now 72.

nnodley

I'm loving Avengers.  So many fun little moments with kamala and the rest.  Combat is pretty great except black widow is absolute garbage to play as.

Xevross

I'm loving Avengers.  So many fun little moments with kamala and the rest.  Combat is pretty great except black widow is absolute garbage to play as.
Funny Black Widow was the only one I really enjoyed in the beta.

Xevross

Marvel's Avengers for PS4, PC, XB1, Stadia Reviews - OpenCritic

Now down to 68, lots of reviews to come but this is a bad downward slide.

nnodley

Funny Black Widow was the only one I really enjoyed in the beta.
ohhhh no!  She's infuriating to play as for me.  She has nothing cool about her.  

Legend

Dev fun fact.

Dynamic resolution is just rendering the game to a portion of the screen (ala splitscreen) and then cropping. It does not change the internal frame resolution. It can not render higher than the internal frame resolution.

Legend

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

nnodley

ohhh on quest.  Might have to get it when it releases

Legend

ohhh on quest.  Might have to get it when it releases
On pc too.

2d+vr modes

the-pi-guy

Pretty consistent with other polls I've seen.

kitler53

i suspect this is a very "core gamer" skewed pole.  i don't think series s can possibly to that bad relative to series x

the ps5 / ps5 DE ratio surpises me a bit too.  i would have thought more people would go for the lower cost digital only option these days among core gamers.   ...knowing that as i write that i'm a very core gamer with a 100% digital ps4 library and still plan to get the disc version.

i guess the good news is $500 hasn't phased anyone.   i think next, next gen will standardize on that price based since people seem okay with them.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

I think its now hilarious that all the insider chatter was that it was Sony making all the big moves with money and going for exclusives. That never materialized, and even if it turns out Sony are still hiding 5 timed exclusive deals that would still be absolutely nothing in comparison to xbox. Timed exclusives seemed kinda pointless to me and now even more so.

the-pi-guy

I think its now hilarious that all the insider chatter was that it was Sony making all the big moves with money and going for exclusives. That never materialized, and even if it turns out Sony are still hiding 5 timed exclusive deals that would still be absolutely nothing in comparison to xbox. Timed exclusives seemed kinda pointless to me and now even more so.
Never materialized?  

FFXVI, Deathloop, Ghostwire, Project Athia, Spiderman exclusivity on Avengers, Call of Duty beta exclusivity.

Go Up