God of War (PS4) Hype Thread - It's out!! Cory Barlog weeps! GIF galore!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 29, 2018, 08:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

To the tune of Bob the builder
I'll admit I missed that  :P , but now I just have more questions! Why Microsoft? What are they attempting to fix?!?

darkknightkryta

I'll admit I missed that  :P , but now I just have more questions! Why Microsoft? What are they attempting to fix?!?
Their game division.
Tollface.jpg.

Legend

Their game division.
Tollface.jpg.
Haha that's not trolling. Even MS fans think it needs to improve.

Dr. Pezus

Two weeks!

Reviews in a week!

the-pi-guy

Two weeks!

Reviews in a week!
This guy must have an insider track.  

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I wonder how similar it'll feel to the past games.

Looks pretty different.

Xevross

I wonder how similar it'll feel to the past games.

Looks pretty different.
You're just thinking this now? :o

Legend

You're just thinking this now? :o
Yes!

I was thinking about what I liked in the past games, and thinking this from the first demo and trailer looks like it will be a different type of game. Like ignoring the setting and combat, it feels different.

Dr. Pezus

Yes!

I was thinking about what I liked in the past games, and thinking this from the first demo and trailer looks like it will be a different type of game. Like ignoring the setting and combat, it feels different.
Because it is different lol. Almost like a different franchise, bar the main character (who himself has changed a lot as well)

Xevross

Because it is different lol. Almost like a different franchise, bar the main character (who himself has changed a lot as well)
I wouldn't say that. It still has action based combat. Often facing off against large groups of enemies. It still has some parkour. And of course we're yet to see what they do with boss fights yet, but those could still be quite similar.

Dr. Pezus

Apr 05, 2018, 10:40 PM Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 10:49 PM by Dr. Pezus
God of War - PlayStation 4 | Coming Soon

GOW for 53.99! Apparently they also have a 20% off code but not sure if it works with that

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Go Up