Legend

So for those of you who are lazy.

Code: [Select]
[tweet]499730449162571777[/tweet]

and

Code: [Select]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ofnoobsandmen/status/499730449162571777[/tweet]

now work.

Also I added a twitter button. I didn't have a twitter icon, so it's just using the image icon for the time being. It's to the left of the youtube button.

You're welcome pezus ;)

the-pi-guy

Now that's done with, can we get some sort of really noticeable thing for messages. 
Maybe some sort of big blue box with a huge orange exclamation mark to say that you've got a message. 
Okay, maybe not that big, but you know?  That other place has the orange thing and I get so excited when I see it.  When I see [1] I just feel like excited but less so. 

Legend

Now that's done with, can we get some sort of really noticeable thing for messages. 
Maybe some sort of big blue box with a huge orange exclamation mark to say that you've got a message. 
Okay, maybe not that big, but you know?  That other place has the orange thing and I get so excited when I see it.  When I see [1] I just feel like excited but less so. 

Oh lol thanks for making me realize I had a new pm.

Yeah sure.

Raven

ethomaz

Finally.

Every time I had issues in phone to delete the URL to work the twitter.

Dr. Pezus

WOHOOOOO. Thanks, Legend

ethomaz

The twitter button didn't show to me.

Dr. Pezus

The twitter button didn't show to me.

" I didn't have a twitter icon, so it's just using the image icon for the time being. It's to the left of the youtube button."

ethomaz

" I didn't have a twitter icon, so it's just using the image icon for the time being. It's to the left of the youtube button."

lol

Wall the icons can be found here: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3304

ethomaz

Legend

Hard refresh your browser on the reply page if it doesn't show the correct icon.

Dr. Pezus

Sweet

ethomaz

Hard refresh your browser on the reply page if it doesn't show the correct icon.

Thanks

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Sweet

It works!!!!!!