New front page!?

Started by Legend, Aug 12, 2014, 02:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Click forum to go to the thing you're used to, click home to go to the fancy homepage. I haven't customized it yet though.

What do you think should go there?

Raven

I like it. I like it very much. This could go places.

ethomaz

I liked but looks like a bit weird and random the stuff showed in the center.

DD_Bwest

I like it well done!

7H3

yeah needs some cleaning up...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

And the amazing FF theme didn't work.

Legend

FF and the other themes are leftovers from another era.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe you should have top posters of the week/month? Otherwise it will be the same people all the time lol

Legend

Maybe you should have top posters of the week/month? Otherwise it will be the same people all the time lol

Oh yeah good idea.

the-pi-guy

I like the front page.  2 kind of whatever thoughts.   
1.) I think that clicking on the "Welcome to the VizionEck Forum" should lead to the welcome thread.  Maybe, maybe not. 
2.)  I think that instead of "theme select", there should be a more general "forum options" and have the censor, theme, and maybe a few other options. 

Also, what is the significance with the threads on the front page?  They are from like 3 days ago and stuff. 

Legend

I like the front page.  2 kind of whatever thoughts.   
1.) I think that clicking on the "Welcome to the VizionEck Forum" should lead to the welcome thread.  Maybe, maybe not. 
2.)  I think that instead of "theme select", there should be a more general "forum options" and have the censor, theme, and maybe a few other options. 

Also, what is the significance with the threads on the front page?  They are from like 3 days ago and stuff. 

It's just taking a random sampling of some threads in the game news board. Yeah it needs to be changed.

the-pi-guy

It's just taking a random sampling of some threads in the game news board. Yeah it needs to be changed.

I'd rather see these types of threads there. 
-VizionEck Gameplay Reveal!! - Holiday 2014
-Introduction thread

Threads that are important to the forum or your game. 
Also I think the recent topics should have more topics on the home page.  Maybe 10. 

Legend

I'd rather see these types of threads there. 
-VizionEck Gameplay Reveal!! - Holiday 2014
-Introduction thread

Threads that are important to the forum or your game. 
Also I think the recent topics should have more topics on the home page.  Maybe 10. 

I'll probably copy over our big recent topics section show it shows over there too.

darkknightkryta

Would it be possible to add in a "wall" instead of recent post?

Legend

Would it be possible to add in a "wall" instead of recent post?

I can add absolutely anything. Just describe what you want and it'll happen eventually.