Which new IP from Sony will release first?

Started by Legend, Nov 23, 2022, 05:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Wolverine if it counts is Sony's only announced new IP. Will it be the first one to release? Or will another studio swoop in and release a new ip before it?

Was just thinking about how Returnal has been the only new IP for PS5 so far.

the-pi-guy

Probably a live service one.

Legend

Probably a live service one.
Have they said anything about their live service games being new IP? Like TLOU MP and Horizon MMO thing, it might make sense for many of them to leverage existing IP.

the-pi-guy

Have they said anything about their live service games being new IP? Like TLOU MP and Horizon MMO thing, it might make sense for many of them to leverage existing IP.
I have to imagine Haven is working on a new IP, and I think PlayStation London's next game is considered a live service? Might be wrong about that.

Considering they're aiming for ~12 or whatever they're up to now, I have to imagine at least a few of them are new IPs.

BananaKing

Yeah I imagine London studios game is close to release, I feel it would be around a year or so. I can also see havens or the deviations game coming soon

I think wolverine is 2024 or 2025 max.  Not sure if SSMs Cory's new game will release by 2024.

kitler53

no idea.  would be easier to guess if any of Sony's studios announced anything....

as is wolverine launches in a few years and is Sony's next game...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens