Notable Posts:

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Looks phenomenal

the-pi-guy

Looks phenomenal
Looks phenomenal
Lol.

Two very good looking, very Dead Spacey looking games coming within two months of each other.

BananaKing

Lol.

Two very good looking, very Dead Spacey looking games coming within two months of each other.

Crazy how these things happen sometimes. Like armageddon and deep impact were basically the same thing and released just two months away from each other.

I dont think being so close will hurt each game though. At least sales wise. I can see them pushing each other. Those who enjoyed callisto will probably check out deep space remake, and vise versa. As long as they are a few months apart its fine.

kitler53

I won't buy either day-1 but I will buy both.  a bit more excited for Callisto just because it's not a remake.  but dead space is a top 10 PS3 game for me and I'm excited to go back. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

12-14 hours long

BananaKing

Thata a good length for this type of game. Im gonna get it when it cheaper of course but im looking forward to it.

Legend

Thata a good length for this type of game. Im gonna get it when it cheaper of course but im looking forward to it.
I might make it a christmas treat for me if it reviews well.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

they would "love to" inform us?!?  okay, so now that we know your wishes,.. when does the game ship?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Another big game coming soon.

Same rules as the GOW thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction.

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

RESULTS WILL NOW BE SCORED SO THAT AN OVERALL WINNER CAN BE DETERMINED AT THE END OF THE YEAR. IF YOU HAVE THE CLOSEST PREDICTION, YOU EARN POINTS: SCORE +=100-(high prediction-low prediction)*2. IF THE FINAL MC FALLS OUTSIDE YOUR HIGH AND LOW PREDICTIONS, YOU LOSE POINTS: SCORE -=50.

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:

the-pi-guy

Looks very promising, but it's a new team and new IP.

nnodley

Hmm let's do