Leak/Rumor: Warner Bros fighting game in development

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 27, 2021, 06:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Character listing:

Legend

Those designs look wrong... but at least they have a consistent art style. Personally I loved PSASBR having everyone look unique but that was a common complaint.

kitler53

Those designs look wrong... but at least they have a consistent art style. Personally I loved PSASBR having everyone look unique but that was a common complaint.
the game needs a consistent art style.  it's just too weird/ugly if you don't.   i loved psasbr but even i didn't like the jarring mismatch of art styles.   

every character should look true to their "self" but within the confines of a specific art style.  it's the only way to look good. 

i'd buy this if good.  i do like smash but i don't want to buy a switch.  i'm not a fan of nickelodeon so that one doesn't excite me.  but batman, wonderwomen, bugs bunny, gandolf, and harley quinn.  yes please.!

WB also owns: the rest of looney toons (taz being whom i'm excited for), tom and jerry, animaniacs, harry potter, scooby doo, flintstones, and the lego movie.  lot's of notable franchises to pull from.  I'd assume they could pull from other places too just like smash did.    if sony viewed this as good and a good way to complete against smash i could see them loaning any of their characters to this game as platform exclusive dlc.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens