Firesprite Studios joins PlayStation Studios

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 08, 2021, 02:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Does this mode have an in game economy?

I didn't know about Theaters of War till an hour ago. People on reddit mentioned it.  :P

the-pi-guy

I didn't know about Theaters of War till an hour ago. People on reddit mentioned it.  :P
Sorry, Fair enough.  :-X

Curious what the arrangements are on that.  

Legend

Sorry, Fair enough.  :-X

Curious what the arrangements are on that.  
Nah it makes sense. I used to follow star citizen's every move but haven't since 2019. If this thread was about Sony buying the other studio that helped with Star Citizen, I'd know everything about them.

the-pi-guy

Sep 29, 2021, 01:17 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2021, 02:51 PM by the-pi-guy
lol

Firesprite acquires Fabrik Games

Sony Interactive Entertainment ("SIE") announced today that the newest developer set to join PlayStation Studios - Firesprite Limited - has completed the acquisition of Fabrik Games, a developer headquartered in the North West England.

The acquisition of Fabrik Games occurred in connection with Firesprite joining PlayStation Studios, bringing Firesprite's total studio headcount to 265 as of September 29, 2021.
Doesn't mean much, but I'm getting a bit of a kick out of a studio buying out another developer. 

5onloa.jpg

I found it here

A little funny, that studio is located in Manchester, and probably is similar in size to SIE Manchester.   ;D

kitler53

that happend to me.

my small company was being bought but a medium sized company at the same time as that company being acquired by a huge company.

funny enough,.. right now we are the "headliners" of the companies marketing efforts.   my little software just secured our companies largest single contract ever. 

i expect big things from you Fabrik....

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up