BOTW2 coming 2022, new trailer

Started by Legend, Jun 15, 2021, 04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Jun 15, 2021, 04:49 PM Last Edit: Jun 15, 2021, 05:05 PM by Legend

Legend

Link has a mechanical arm/arm covering plus weapons cover both his arms. No sheikah slate for powers anymore it seems.

Xevross

The new systems they showed off look excellent, and the graphical improvement is obvious. I remain super super hyped.

Dr. Pezus

Looks good! I really need to play the first game but I kind of don't want to on the small screen

Legend

The new systems they showed off look excellent, and the graphical improvement is obvious. I remain super super hyped.
I'm really nervous about the floating islands. They are a very standard dev technique to add content in a relatively cheap way. Plus they limit the freeform exploration of the first. Maybe they're dynamic dungeons that change throughout the game?

Maybe this idea started out as DLC and then was greatly expanded? I hope the ground environment has also been significantly changed.

Legend

Hyrule is identical down to the trees.

The final shot is Orsedd Bridge looking towards the castle.

The shot with Link going up the water drop is looking down on Seres Scablands. The heart shaped area and the mushrooms make it easy to spot.

The shot with the Talos fort is Hyrule field with the ranch ruins in the back and Whistling Hill at the end of the shop with more enemies on it.

Legend

I'm really interested to see what the time mechanic is. Rewind on the water drop and the spike ball seem to be separate systems, so will all the powers be based on time?

Will we be able to rewind enemies?

Legend