Ubisoft E3 2021 live view

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 12, 2021, 01:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

the-pi-guy

Jun 12, 2021, 01:03 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2021, 01:05 PM by the-pi-guy
Coming soon!

BananaKing

Could we possibly see the avatar game by Massive this year?

Legend

Could we possibly see the avatar game by Massive this year?
I hope so! I was thinking about that last night and the film might stick to its December 2022 date. 1.5 years is not bad for at least a tease.

Also I really hope to see beyond good and evil 2 with near final gameplay. How does it actually play and is it releasing this generation?

BananaKing

I hope so! I was thinking about that last night and the film might stick to its December 2022 date. 1.5 years is not bad for at least a tease.

Also I really hope to see beyond good and evil 2 with near final gameplay. How does it actually play and is it releasing this generation?
I think I read on era somewhere that BG&E is still considered "early" in development? But im sure. I hope we see it. I personally don't think it will show up this year.

I really do hope we see avatar. Its been a long while since they announced it (Feb 2017!) So thats 4+ years!

Legend

Jun 12, 2021, 02:49 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2021, 02:52 PM by Legend
Here's a co-stream with Geoff if you'd prefer that.

And here's the official Ubi stream if you'd prefer that.

I think I read on era somewhere that BG&E is still considered "early" in development? But im sure. I hope we see it. I personally don't think it will show up this year.

I really do hope we see avatar. Its been a long while since they announced it (Feb 2017!) So thats 4+ years!
I've watched the bg&e2 streams and I'm so excited but nervous. Lots of cool things but I don't want another star citizen!

After riding the Avatar ride in Disney World, I have super high hopes for the game. The ride was the most immersive and amazing ride ever and a AAA game could hopefully catch some of that magic. Just needs to not play like most Ubisoft games  :P

BananaKing

Here's a co-stream with Geoff if you'd prefer that.

And here's the official Ubi stream if you'd prefer that.

I've watched the bg&e2 streams and I'm so excited but nervous. Lots of cool things but I don't want another star citizen!

After riding the Avatar ride in Disney World, I have super high hopes for the game. The ride was the most immersive and amazing ride ever and a AAA game could hopefully catch some of that magic. Just needs to not play like most Ubisoft games  :P
Me and you both love sci fi. So I feel we are equally invested in BG&E and avatar

Legend

Me and you both love sci fi. So I feel we are equally invested in BG&E and avatar
Wait so you painted yourself blue for today's show too!?!?

Legend

My tortilla strips and fiesta bean dip is ready.

Also maybe I should get around to finishing that switch game...

Legend

What happened to their battle royale? Guess that's dead...

Legend

Kinda cool monsters I guess

Legend

My hopes have gone pretty low for the show

Legend

Sounds like real time xcom

Legend

Xray light is dope

Legend

I could actually enjoy this game

the-pi-guy

I've never played a rainbow six game. Are they actually like this?

Go Up