Go Down

the-pi-guy

Looking forward to Switch pro

Legend

Just me or is the audio really behind?

the-pi-guy

It's just the audio

Xevross

That was clearly better than every show bar xbox, I think xbox was better just because it was about as good but for 2.5x longer

the-pi-guy

Pretty poor E3 either way.

Xevross

BOTW2 looks really interesting, they showed some cool new stuff. But it wasn't the greatest trailer, and its next year and not even a name yet so :(

Xevross

For fans of old metroid and advance wars I can imagine that was amazing

Legend

That was clearly better than every show bar xbox, I think xbox was better just because it was about as good but for 2.5x longer
I don't know how I feel about botw2 yet. This show should have easily beat xbox but instead I'm not sure.

Guess I'll just put Ubi as the winner  :P

Xevross

Better than average Direct I'd say

Legend

Better than average Direct I'd say
Have they really gotten that bad?

Xevross

Have they really gotten that bad?
Directs are usually bad, yes. For an E3 direct this was probably below average, but most directs are chock-full of filler.

Xevross

Nintendo fans still get so excited about getting games that thousands/ millions of people played years ago, lol.

Just seems weird to me, idk why anyone would only play games on a Nintendo platform.

Legend

Metroid Dread sounds great!

kitler53

botw 2 looks like a teaser.  doesn't do anything for me but certain to get the fanbase riled up. 

metroid dread looked bad to me.  not sure how to describe it but the game feels bad.  

anything else i need to view?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

botw 2 looks like a teaser.  doesn't do anything for me but certain to get the fanbase riled up.

metroid dread looked bad to me.  not sure how to describe it but the game feels bad.  

anything else i need to view?
The dev video I posted above makes Dread sound way better than the trailer imo. Tldw: game wraps up the Metroid story arc, the robots are like the xenomorph in Alien Isolation and can't die, samus has more base moves, and the game idea has been around for 15 years.

Show also had a new warioware but yeah, super slim.

Go Up