previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

May 25, 2021, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Jun 17, 2021, 01:20 PM by Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Hells yeah. Should be super well paced if its 90 mins for both xbox and bethesda, could be that they're not sharing much third parties compared to normal xbox e3 shows.

Xevross

Legend

Hells yeah. Should be super well paced if its 90 mins for both xbox and bethesda, could be that they're not sharing much third parties compared to normal xbox e3 shows.
I'm disappointed that Bethesda isn't a separate show anymore. They were usually pretty good so I wonder if any of their "style" will carry over.

I'm also really excited for Deathloop. Wonder if it'll have a trailer or if they act like it doesn't exist haha.

Legend

Glad you stickied this. Almost time!

Halo 5 will be odd. I bet they give it a big show to try and "reclaim" it but at the same time, it's a game we already know. Would rather see gameplay of Hellblade 2, Everwild, Starfield, etc.

Also we thinking Gears will show up or nah?

the-pi-guy

I figure it's worth sticking the closest shows (for the big ones at least)

Halo 5 will be odd. I bet they give it a big show to try and "reclaim" it but at the same time, it's a game we already know. Would rather see gameplay of Hellblade 2, Everwild, Starfield, etc.

Gears seems possible.

kitler53

I'm not sure than can reclaim it,.  the graphics grabbed all the headlines for sucking but the gameplay looked terrible too.  

the move to open world GaaS ruined it, imo.  it was doomed from the start when the major design elements were dictated by the "business" instead of the developers. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

I wonder how much better Halo Infinite will actually look, will people still be disappointed?

Legend

Jun 13, 2021, 03:58 PM Last Edit: Jun 13, 2021, 04:34 PM by Legend
I wonder how much better Halo Infinite will actually look, will people still be disappointed?
Hard to say. 343i devs are smart so they could have it looking amazing but at what cost?

I'd just like it to look like the og slipspace trailer but I could see them going far more realistic.

I rewatched the last demo. It's not that bad.

I wonder if people going in expecting something bad will help the team get a positive reaction.

Xevross

Some insider chatter that its not gonna be a crazy show, a lot of games that were shown last year won't show up again, they're still way off.

Grubb says that

Spoiler for Hidden:
Avowed, Fable, Hellblade 2, Perfect Dark, Everwild

won't be here.

Also, Starfield trailer and relase date just leaked.

Legend

Jun 13, 2021, 04:38 PM Last Edit: Jun 13, 2021, 04:40 PM by Legend
Thanks for putting that in spoilers. This close to the show, it's time to just ride it.

Also here is the show.

Not a stream. Already uploaded to youtube.

Xevross

Thanks for putting that in spoilers. This close to the show, it's time to just ride it.

Also here is the show.

Not a stream. Already uploaded to youtube.
Yeah. If you're worried about spoilers avoid Era now. They have the starfield date in a thread title. It is not a surprising date though.

the-pi-guy

Go Up