So like UFOs are a thing I guess

Started by Legend, May 17, 2021, 06:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Video Shows UFO Flying Near U.S. Navy Ship, Disappearing Into Ocean

I dismiss these videos because the easy explanation is that they are optical illusions and not real objects moving at super high speed. Also these sources tend to harm their credibility by throwing in other random alien ideas.

However, the TMZ link talks about a submarine being sent to investigate after the video was recorded. That's pretty serious. Maybe some of these videos are actual unidentified flying objects? (but still not aliens)

the-pi-guy

I always dismiss the random videos.

Plenty of space for them to be fake, or optical illusions or even just computer errors, or lots of other things.

There's been a couple more interesting ones where the military declassified a file that talked about some object they couldn't identify. 

But then it's a lot more interesting if the US admits they've seen objects that they couldn't identify, and they can't explain it.

There are a whole bunch of explanations that are plausible, some of them could be from other countries or something like that.  Or probably more plausibly, flying machines from elsewhere in the US military.

I think it'd be really awesome to find out that one of them is being driven by extraterrestrial intelligent life.  I find it sad, how big and lonely the universe is. 

kitler53

it's a really long job from 'something happened we can't explain' to 'the explanation is aliens!'

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

it's a really long job from 'something happened we can't explain' to 'the explanation is aliens!'
Yeah I wouldn't consider this thread about aliens. Even if it's highly improbable that secret government tech can do this, that's still a thousand times more likely than aliens visiting us.

I always dismiss the random videos.

Plenty of space for them to be fake, or optical illusions or even just computer errors, or lots of other things.

There's been a couple more interesting ones where the military declassified a file that talked about some object they couldn't identify.  

But then it's a lot more interesting if the US admits they've seen objects that they couldn't identify, and they can't explain it.

There are a whole bunch of explanations that are plausible, some of them could be from other countries or something like that.  Or probably more plausibly, flying machines from elsewhere in the US military.

I think it'd be really awesome to find out that one of them is being driven by extraterrestrial intelligent life.  I find it sad, how big and lonely the universe is.  

Military videos are the cool ones that this thread is about. The one article seemingly shows a UFO going into the water so the military sent a submarine after it. The other article talks about 4 pilots seeing a UFO that was also picked up on instruments.

The green video with the Doritos however just looks like an out of focus object imo.

Legend

May 18, 2021, 09:38 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 09:55 PM by Legend

If it wasn't for infrared and the pilots seeing stuff, I'd jump to it being some unknown process messing with radar.

Like ball lightning or something.

The green video with the Doritos however just looks like an out of focus object imo.
Called it (not that that's impressive)

darkknightkryta

I remember one time, I don't know, I guess a year after God of War 3 came out, my cousin came over to borrow a bunch of games.  We were talking on the veranda when we both noticed a light zooming around in the night sky.  It looked like someone was just moving a laser pointer around randomly.  Except the star looking object was just white.  Me and my cousin were like: WTF?  We still have no idea what it was.  If it was just a meteor, it would have went on a straight path, same if it was a plane.  But this thing was zipping around back and fourth.

Legend