Abandoned announced for PS5

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 07, 2021, 07:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Abandoned-trailerapp lanceert dinsdag op PS5, aankondiging via Keighley volgt | Nieuws | Gamer.nl

Dev is trying to get people to understand he's not Kojima but no one cares.

Will get more info on 22.
That's what Kojima would do. Checkmate.

SWORDF1SH

I know it's not Kojima.

But people are finding so many crazy things. Next will be looking at Hasan's house and counting tree branches.

But the Google translate thing. That's a pretty big coincidence.

the-pi-guy

I feel like Kojima would be jealous.  

Legend

I feel like Kojima would be jealous.  
He's never done something this crazy. Pt and phantom pain took a few hours to figure out.

the-pi-guy

I'm Team Manufactured by Fan Coincidences.
But there is one thing that gives me pause.

The fact that Geoff's go to for showing that Hasan messaged him, was a month old screenshot.
1.) Is Geoff really in the habit of screenshotting messages like that?
2.) Even if he is, how was a one month old image the easiest thing for him to get?

Legend

I'm Team Manufactured by Fan Coincidences.
But there is one thing that gives me pause.

The fact that Geoff's go to for showing that Hasan messaged him, was a month old screenshot.
1.) Is Geoff really in the habit of screenshotting messages like that?
2.) Even if he is, how was a one month old image the easiest thing for him to get?
He could screenshot stuff as a way to bookmark it. Twitter DMs can't be kept as new or catalogued as far as I know.

Legend

SWORDF1SH

That's what somebody trying create a ruse would say  ::)

the-pi-guy

That's what somebody trying create a ruse would say  ::)

the-pi-guy

Legend

Jun 18, 2021, 11:01 PM Last Edit: Jun 18, 2021, 11:04 PM by Legend

The devs better not include any jokes like a Fox Engine logo next time they show the game. There is already too much fuel out there lol.

edt: woah it seems that moby sucker twitter is fan made.

the-pi-guy

Despite denying it in April....

These devs are dumb.  

the-pi-guy

edt: woah it seems that moby sucker twitter is fan made.
Yeah, I was 99% sure it was fanmade along with two other twitters that get passed around with that one.  

Still I got a kick out of it.

Legend

Despite denying it in April....

These devs are dumb.  
Haha have you seen the gameplay for their previous game? They're a very small studio that is probably bumbling through marketing (like me).

I just hope they don't get hurt too much. Some communities forming around this speculation are incredibly toxic and have already made up their minds. If the game ends up being really low quality, it's going to be destroyed.

Yeah, I was 99% sure it was fanmade along with two other twitters that get passed around with that one.  

Still I got a kick out of it.
I felt like I remembered a tweet like that from way back when, but looking at the stats it should have been obvious  :P

Legend

Go Up