When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

Started by kitler53, Jan 07, 2021, 08:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

January
0 (0%)
Feburary
0 (0%)
March
0 (0%)
April
0 (0%)
May
2 (40%)
June
1 (20%)
July
0 (0%)
August
0 (0%)
September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
December
0 (0%)
January 2022
0 (0%)
February 2022
0 (0%)
March 2022
0 (0%)
April 2022
0 (0%)
May 2022
1 (20%)
June 2022
1 (20%)
July 2022
0 (0%)
August 2022
0 (0%)
September 2022
0 (0%)
> September 2022
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

kitler53

...because that's the threshold of availability i'll need in order to buy one.  i figured by the other side of the holiday's it was be "easy enough" to acquire one for a internet savvy gamer.   currently the resale price is still over $1000 which is a good enough barometer to say i ain't going to find one "easy enough" for quite a while.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

April cause I don't know.

kitler53

obviously you don't "know".   this is a prediction.  

april 2021 or 2022?

Legend

obviously you don't "know".   this is a prediction.  

april 2021 or 2022?
I'm not predicting. I'm a monkey at a typewriter.

Xevross

I thought April as well at first, but I'll go May to be different. I think it'll make it to being in stock for a bit in the first half of the year, by October it might last over a day, but then holiday will be sold out again.

the-pi-guy

June. Just to be different.

kitler53

just for clarity on the finish line,.. I'm going to buy the firstbps5 I can find without putting in any extraordinary effort so when I buy one the prediction is met. 

Xevross

just for clarity on the finish line,.. I'm going to buy the firstbps5 I can find without putting in any extraordinary effort so when I buy one the prediction is met.
Seems about right, I was thinking of this as when can you hear about PS5 stock and go to the place within an hour or two and still find it, without having to rush into any queue.

kitler53

Seems about right, I was thinking of this as when can you hear about PS5 stock and go to the place within an hour or two and still find it, without having to rush into any queue.
yeah, i'm not going to click refresh on amazon every minute for the next 2 weeks waiting.   i've seen the "new stock" news articles a few time but i'm always waay too late.

Xevross

yeah, i'm not going to click refresh on amazon every minute for the next 2 weeks waiting.   i've seen the "new stock" news articles a few time but i'm always waay too late.
Well you definitely will be if you're waiting for news articles.

kitler53

Well you definitely will be if you're waiting for news articles.
i mean, it's not what i'm relying on.   Just that i've seen several articles too late.  There are other faster sources of information but just like i won't be refreshing amazon every few minutes I won't be checking anywhere else either.   i get my updates at my convenience between work meetings.

Xevross

Series X just lasted 57 minutes in stock at Target for nationwide US shipping. Looks like Series X might be getting to this point soon then.

kitler53

Jan 24, 2021, 04:21 PM Last Edit: Jan 24, 2021, 04:23 PM by kitler53
Series X just lasted 57 minutes in stock at Target for nationwide US shipping. Looks like Series X might be getting to this point soon then.
series x isn't the ps5.  ps5 is a good product and series x is only good enough for gamepss..

..also i got super excite when i saw this thread bumped. was expecting you to inform me of ps5 stock.  i leave very disappointed.

kitler53

also i was just curious so i just checked stock near me.   

i could right this very second purchase a series s not from my closest target but from the  one ~5 miles down the road.

Xevross

series x isn't the ps5.  ps5 is a good product and series x is only good enough for gamepss..

..also i got super excite when i saw this thread bumped. was expecting you to inform me of ps5 stock.  i leave very disappointed.
Yes absolutely. And sorry for getting you excited, but its the first time either has been somewhat easily obtainable so I thought it was noteworthy. It has no bearing on PS5 for sure, we don't know how much stock Target got and XSX demand is obviously a lot lower.

also i was just curious so i just checked stock near me.   

i could right this very second purchase a series s not from my closest target but from the  one ~5 miles down the road.
Yeah, Series S has never been too hard to find if you want one. There's been quite a few occasions where its stayed in stock for days, and in Europe demand is pretty much met for it already. This is what I predicted, people don't really want series S right now. It needs games to come out for it.

Go Up