Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Destruction AllStars, Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy A Big Adventure are the PS5 launch titles from Sony

Started by Xevross, Sep 16, 2020, 09:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

PlayStation 5 Launches in November, starting at $399 for PS5 Digital Edition and $499 for PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-Ray Disc Drive - PlayStation.Blog

PlayStation 5 Launch Day Games from SIE Worldwide Studios

• Astro's Playroom (Japan Studio) - pre-installed on PS5
  • Demon's Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) - US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) - US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) - US$49.99/¥5,900/€59.99 (RRP)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) - US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) - US$59.99/¥6,900/€69.99 (RRP)

Sony what the fudge are you doing? You have the best launch lineup ever and didn't bother saying it in your show watched by millions?

Legend

DerNebel

ARE U fudgy KIDDING ME?????? WHAT IS THIS??

Am I supposed to call my personal PlayStation representative to guide me through the announcements of this evening or what? What did you do this 40 minute show for?

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Also says Horizon 2 is cross gen. Who knows at this point.
That makes no sense.

They've been pushing how they want generations and they want people to move to PS5.  

Dr. Pezus

Price hike to $70 yikes

Additionally, we know that the PS4 community will transition to PS5 at different times, and we're happy to announce PS4 versions of some of our exclusives. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy A Big Adventure, and Horizon Forbidden West will also launch on PS4. While these three games were designed to take advantage of PS5 and its unique next-gen features like the ultra-high-speed SSD and DualSense controller, PS4 owners will also be able to enjoy these experiences when they launch. The PS4 digital versions of launch games include a free upgrade on both PS5 consoles, while the PS4 disc versions of these games include a free upgrade on the PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-Ray disc drive.

Legend

Cross gen whatever.

I am not paying $70 for the average game. Time to be an even more patient gamer.

Xevross

That makes no sense.

They've been pushing how they want generations and they want people to move to PS5.  
Its just three games though to be fair.

Legend

Duelsense is only $70 though. No price hike there at least.

DerNebel

Destruction All Stars is a full price title. Hmm, they haven't really made the case for why that is imo.

I just can't right now.

Dr. Pezus

Duelsense is only $70 though. No price hike there at least.
Impressive with all the new tech

Destruction All Stars is a full price title. Hmm, they haven't really made the case for why that is imo.

I just can't right now.
They haven't shown much.where was it today?

Xevross

I just can't right now.
Yeah I was expecting that to be lower or even PS+, if its full price why not show it off here?

Legend

I just can't right now.
Yeah that game might end up great, but whatever happened to the $40 AA tier that was forming this gen? I didn't expect Destruction All Stars to be $60 let alone $70.