Insider batting averages!

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Probably

Though wasn't Stig always in charge of God of War 3? I mean, Jaffe was still working on God of War 3 before he left, but he wasn't directing, nor did he direct 2 (Despite being there).

I'm more sad at how Kat was done dirty and we'll never get another Gravity Rush.
No Barlog was the director for the first 8 months of development.

Xevross

I guess that Silent Hill game is cancelled?  Considering the creative team just left Sony, and has been planning to leave Sony this past year.  And by cancelled I mean never in development.
The game director is hardly the entire creative team. Game directors leave and pass games onto other people all the time.

darkknightkryta

The game director is hardly the entire creative team. Game directors leave and pass games onto other people all the time.
It wasn't just the Silent Hill creator that left ...

Xevross

Dec 04, 2020, 12:26 PM Last Edit: Dec 04, 2020, 12:29 PM by Xevross
It wasn't just the Silent Hill creator that left ...
Where's the source on that? All we saw was that three creatives decided to make a new studio together, only one was rumoured to be working on the new Silent Hill.

darkknightkryta

Where's the source on that? All we saw was that three creatives decided to make a new studio together, only one was rumoured to be working on the new Silent Hill.
Who knows who else they took with them.  You don't startup a studio with random programmers and artists. But, we'll also probably never know.

the-pi-guy

Not really a submission for the thread but i thought this was the best place to put this.  

I thought this was funny because the first thing that tipped me off was the name of the person who leaked.

Demonite isn't even at Sony anymore and he wouldn't leak like this.

Bloodborne: Hunters edition has been leaked by Demonite, the same insider who leaked bloodborne pre-release when it was still "project beast" : GamingLeaksAndRumours

the-pi-guy

Submission for the thread.  

Infamous making a return this week.

Legend

Submission for the thread.  

Infamous making a return this week.

Doubt.

I liked Infamous but ghost of tsushima has been a million times more successful. Why would they revive it?

Killzone is slightly different imo because it is an underserved genre from PlayStation, but even then they could probably make a new ip that'd do better.

the-pi-guy

Doubt.

I liked Infamous but ghost of tsushima has been a million times more successful. Why would they revive it?

Killzone is slightly different imo because it is an underserved genre from PlayStation, but even then they could probably make a new ip that'd do better.
I mean Sony is trying out some of their older IPs.  

Twisted Metal TV show

the-pi-guy

This guy is claiming that:
> Sony is bringing back PS Experience
> Sony will announce a new game by a new Japanese Studio.

Sony has another event this year : GamingLeaksAndRumours

Thought it was interesting because:
> Sony needs to have an event to show off VR hardware, games, etc sometime in the next 6-9 months.
> This also puts out when it would be true or not.  So easier to tell if they know or not.  

darkknightkryta

Jaffe said we'd all be shocked at this past State of Play.  Think he was talking about Wolverine?

the-pi-guy

Jaffe said we'd all be shocked at this past State of Play.  Think he was talking about Wolverine?
Just want to point out the previous show wasn't a "State of Play".  State of Plays are for updates and for small announcements.  
Sony calls their big shows PlayStation Showcases.  

I don't know which context you are talking about Jaffe, but it sounded like he wasn't talking about the show itself. Just that we would be surprised when/if we hear about it.

Aside from that, Wolverine is a likely guess.

the-pi-guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot22-ot21-directors-cut.471669/page-382#post-74334891

Quote from: shinobi602
Quote from: JoueurN1
Firesprite and Nixxes are up in the PlaystationStudio page !

https://www.playstation.com/fr-fr/corporate/playstation-studios

Shinobi seems to be implying there are more acquisitions for Sony to come. 

kitler53

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot22-ot21-directors-cut.471669/page-382#post-74334891

[/quote]

do we still believe in blupoint.

maybe lucid based on that twisted metal rumor. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

do we still believe in blupoint.
I think we do

That did not take long at all.  

Go Up