The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

You don't even buy Sony games lol so that shouldn't matter that much to you.

Wat?

I dont buy Sony games o.O?

So...

God of War 1
God of War 2
God of War Saga
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition
Ico and Shadow of Colossus Collection
Wipeout Pure
Jeanne D' Arc

These arent Sony games????

Dr. Pezus

Indeed.

All from 4 Sony consoles! That's very few per console. Vita has more Sony games than you've bought on avg anyway :o

BasilZero

May 12, 2015, 11:53 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 12:16 AM by BasilZero

Indeed.

All from 4 Sony consoles! That's very few per console. Vita has more Sony games than you've bought on avg anyway :o

4 Sony consoles with a shame ton more of third party titles that I have missed as well....stop spinning the argument you woman!

No - that is false. You said I dont buy Sony games - which means I dont buy any at all but that is false. I do buy Sony games.

I never had a PS1 so you can cross that. I bought a PS2 mainly for third party titles but was introduced to Sony's first party titles - my main favorite IP from them is God of War. I fell in love with Wipeout on PSP and bought Jeanne D' Arc which plays better than most third party strategy jRPGs.

I'm planning to get Jak Trilogy, Sly Cooper collection, and Ratchet and Clank games on the PS3 in the future (have All 4 One). I'll be getting the next Gran Turismo when it comes out on PS4 (I have GT on PSP though) - and plan to get Bloodborne and The Last Of Us on PS4 as well.

----
If this is about the Vita, then lol @ Sony's support for it.

What games do Vita have other than Uncharted GA , Wipeout 2048 and Gravity Rush/Daze? Dont say Killzone (not a fan of the series) or any of the low tier IPs - I meant big IP titles - they can be repeats such as Uncharted, WipeOut, etc.

When was the last time they released a first party title on the Vita that actually sparked interest in people to getting the system? Dont say Borderlands 2....

Aside from Uncharted GA, Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush/Daze, Persona 4 Golden, Tales of Hearts R, Disgaea 3/4 ports and the Muramasa Blade ports - all of which I can easily play on PS3/Wii......what other games are worth getting that I cant already get on PS3/PC?

They dont even have a Final Fantasy game....some Sony console.

Dr. Pezus

I will say killzone because it is one of the best games on the system. That's four very good Sony games, and there are more. Since you only buy like 3 Sony games max per system, sometimes slightly more, I don't see what's wrong with having four good ones and then more smaller ones

Legend

Vita talk!?

Can't forget LBP. It's so far the best in the franchise, and by a good amount too.

darkknightkryta

Saw this and went to pre-order.  Still have no clue how people could say DMC is better than this...

BasilZero

Saw this and went to pre-order.  Still have no clue how people could say DMC is better than this...

I havent played DmC but will get it on Steam eventually.

DMC4 SE coming out is great news - I was planning to get vanilla DMC4 on Steam (already have it on PS3) but glad I waited out.

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

I predict
1 3rd party multiplat exclusive for each console
Ni No Kuni 2-PS4
Fallout 4- XBO(I could sadly see this happening)
Skies of Arcadia Reboot-WIIU(possible in my opinion)
I base this off the leak from the guy who has close relations with Nintendo(said 3 more 3rd party exclusives other than Devil's Third)
and some things from shinobi and the above posts. XD
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

I predict
1 3rd party multiplat exclusive for each console
Ni No Kuni 2-PS4
Fallout 4- XBO(I could sadly see this happening)
Skies of Arcadia Reboot-WIIU(possible in my opinion)
I base this off the leak from the guy who has close relations with Nintendo(said 3 more 3rd party exclusives other than Devil's Third)
and some things from shinobi and the above posts. XD
Lol there is no way Fallout 4 will be XBO exclusive. At absolute worst it would be a timed exclusive like TR if MS buys them out

Cute Pikachu

Lol there is no way Fallout 4 will be XBO exclusive. At absolute worst it would be a timed exclusive like TR if MS buys them out

Knowing Microsoft they will pay big bucks for some big exclusive in 2016- all they got is quantum, scale, and crack which isnt really halo or forza blockbuster games.
I wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft buys out an exclusive they think would do well.

Dr. Pezus

Knowing Microsoft they will pay big bucks for some big exclusive in 2016- all they got is quantum, scale, and crack which isnt really halo or forza blockbuster games.
I wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft buys out an exclusive they think would do well.
And the inevitable Forza Horizon 3.

Also, I wouldn't really call Forza blockbuster lol. It's a 2-3m selling franchise.

BasilZero

May 13, 2015, 09:28 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:59 PM by BasilZero

I will say killzone because it is one of the best games on the system. That's four very good Sony games, and there are more. Since you only buy like 3 Sony games max per system, sometimes slightly more, I don't see what's wrong with having four good ones and then more smaller ones

I buy based on good number of first and third party titles. PS1, PS2, PS3 and even PSP to a certain extent had a great collection of games. If anything I bet you that the Vita games will eventually become available via Sony doing PSN classics on PS4 or a emulator similar to the PSP emulator will be made.

Vita has a dancing game coming as a third party title and a lot of niche low tier titles which I have no interest in.

There hasnt been anything news worthy coming out for Vita so it looks bleak on my list. PS4 on the other hand has a lot of nice titles coming out and there's some PS3 games that I still need to get. I dont "Only buy 3 sony games max per system" which to begin with is a battleship argument also, not sure why you are even making this argument when it has nothing to do with anything related to this topic....or the discussion beforehand.

You don't even buy Sony games lol so that shouldn't matter that much to you.

Apparently it doesnt matter for Sony either @ Vita - but anyways I cant wait to get the better choice: PS4 :)

Cute Pikachu

So witcher 3 is excellent it looks like :)

Dr. Pezus

I reiterate my point. How is it bulls hit when you gave me a list with about that number of Sony games per system. Vita has more than 5 Sony games in its own right. Sonys support shouldn't be the excuse in your case imo, but I can see the lack of general support being a point

Go Up