The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Was reading about CoD.  Guess Black Ops 3 has an 8GB patch for last gen or something.  

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Lastgen Black Ops 3 Screenshots leaked

There is so much confusion about these screenshots. The 8GB day one patch is not out yet. The game is literally using unfinished textures until that patch is out. EDIT: Similar to how when Ghosts on PS4 looked like dog until it finished installing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pqupaDB868

Legend

Was reading about CoD.  Guess Black Ops 3 has an 8GB patch for last gen or something.  
That's a huge update for last gen!

the-pi-guy

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Dead Ops Arcade returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Twin-stick top-down secret mode Dead Ops Arcade is back in Black Ops 3.
 But this time you can also play in 1st person mode for a limited time and then there's 3rd person racing !?!GAMEPLAY
 So game modes in Black Ops 3 are:
 -Campaign
 -Nightmares (Zombie Campaign)
 -Multiplayer
 -Dead Ops Arcade 2
 -Free Run
 -Zombies (Shadows of Evil)
 That's a hell of a lot of content.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

GAF seems overjoyed by BOIII.  Which is exciting, don't think they've gotten excited about a CoD game in a while, but maybe I haven't looked.

I agree Fallout 4 looks really bad, in my opinion.  

Legend

Raven

Legend

So reveal. Much informative.
They couldn't even put in a generic music track!

Also :(

Konami confirms closure of Kojima Productions Los Angeles studio - NeoGAF

"Konami has made the decision to close its Los Angeles Studio, effective immediately, due to the product development resources being restructured into a more centralized unit. This facility contributed to the recent Metal Gear Solid games. Konami will continue its operations to support all Metal Gear Solid titles, including the recently launched Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Metal Gear Online. Metal Gear Online is still scheduled to release for PC Steam in January 2016."

via Polygon

Raven

They couldn't even put in a generic music track!

Also :(

Konami confirms closure of Kojima Productions Los Angeles studio - NeoGAF
via Polygon

Tomorrow it'll be, "Konami confused by Polygon article. Kojima Productions LA simply moved to New Orleans".

Kerotan

Tomorrow it'll be, "Konami confused by Polygon article. Kojima Productions LA simply moved to New Orleans".
Konami LA taking a much needed holiday.

Xevross

dang nabbit. Couldn't resist.... bought Black Ops 3...

I decided since I have a four day weekend after it comes out I may as well buy it and have some fun with it ;D

Mmm_fish_tacos

dang nabbit. Couldn't resist.... bought Black Ops 3...

I decided since I have a four day weekend after it comes out I may as well buy it and have some fun with it ;D
Sweet, So I can carry your dog online!

Xevross

Sweet, So I can carry your dog online!
baby I'm 1337 as hell ;D

Cute Pikachu

I think Fallout 4 will have an 83 on metacritic.
Quote me bastards I dare you!
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think Fallout 4 will have an 83 on metacritic.
Quote me bastards I dare you!
Now what?  

Go Up