The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

i dont get all the doom hate thats being going around. people are pissed because it has load outs, taunts and a progression system... seriously?

i been playing non stop, this is by far the best multiplayer i played in years, i will get this game for sure. its a shame this is coming out 3 days after Uncharted, because while i really liked Uncharted's multiplayer from the Beta, Doom just baby slaps it. and the beta is seriously making me consider buying it over Uncharted.
I played some more last night with friends. So much fun. I rarely put that kind of time into a game in one sitting anymore. Progression systems are necessary for FPS games to survive these days. It gives you something to work towards beyond simply winning the match. As far as taunts go, people need to get over it. This offense culture battleship is out of control. Whining about their feelings being hurt because someone they don't know splattered them in a video game and made their digital avatar dance to it. Either get better and do it right back to them or laugh about it. Getting butthurt doesn't change anything. Besides, if you're that sensitive to something like that, just put yourself in a padded room. Life is a lot more harsh than that.

I see no problem at all with loadouts. Especially since you can have custom loadouts pretty early on. You go into the match with two guns and a piece of equipment. Don't like how that's working out for you? Switch your dang loadout the next time you die. These matches only last 10 minutes. Chances are, you're going to die numerous times. If you aren't, then why the hell are you complaining? It sounds like these people wanted just basic weapons for everyone to start and then you pick up the other weapons during the match. Like Halo or some shame. Sorry, but there are already loads of people camping the spawn points for demon runes, power ups, and power weapons. Would be super fudgy annoying if you never got to have a vortex rifle, lightning gun, or rocket launcher because some other jackhole always grabbed it when it spawned.