PSVR impressions, Moss and Astrobot Thread!

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 24, 2018, 05:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Crazy cause most of the time I can plug in mine and it works everytime except for some slight camera adjustments here and there.  

Xevross

I usually have my room as dim as possible anyway because I like to live in the darkness. Tracking is perfect for me.

Tetris Effect is a beautiful game, its been kicking my dog since I haven't played much Tetris, but I'm getting better and better. Finished the "journey" (campaign mode) on beginner and now I'm doing it on normal. I can see why its got a few GOTY awards, its definitely a 9/10 game.

Xevross

Turns out the gaps between difficulties in Tetris Effect aren't that big. I'm doing much better on normal difficulty since I've had practice.

Each level has a number of lines for you to complete before you move on, for beginner it was 30 and normal it's 36. As far as I can tell they're the same apart from that. imo beginner should be a bit easier than it is currently, there's barely any point in having the separate difficulties if they're this close, and beginner was really hard for me sometimes.

Go Up