Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

DQX on PS4?

nnodley

There are emails for Bloodborne alpha in the US so check your emails.  I didn't get one.

Guess you had to sign up for it.  But didn't everyone think it was just Europe so why would anyone else sign up?

nnodley

Just bought Shadow of Mordor.  Will post impressions later if anyone wants them.  Probably will only be an hour or so of playtime.

Legend

There are emails for Bloodborne alpha in the US so check your emails.  I didn't get one.

Guess you had to sign up for it.  But didn't everyone think it was just Europe so why would anyone else sign up?

You didn't need to sign up. The invites were sent based off playing past souls games.

darkknightkryta

I like the way Chloe looks in Uncharted 3 more, she looks more like a person and less like a doll.  Elena on the other hand, WTF?

Legend

I like the way Chloe looks in Uncharted 3 more, she looks more like a person and less like a doll.  Elena on the other hand, WTF?

Nah chloe is best in 2 and Elena best in 3.

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

Nah chloe is best in 2 and Elena best in 3.

I can respect that opinion. 
Chloe is definitely best in 2.  I prefer Elena in 2, but she's great in 3 too. 

the-pi-guy

Legend

My store finally got some Vitas. 
Very tempted. 

Do it!

(only if you have spare money)

the-pi-guy

Do it!

(only if you have spare money)

My store also has some memory cards on clearance. 
I'm very tempted. 

Legend

My store also has some memory cards on clearance. 
I'm very tempted. 

It's a great system.

As an early adopter (day negative 7) there were honestly some times I felt like it was a silly purchase, but now that the library has filled in it's a great system.

Uncharted GA is great! It takes a different direction than 2 and 3. Feels like a sequel to drake's fortune.

Gravity Rush is good. I enjoyed it a lot.

Resistance was fun. Haters gonna hate!!!!

LBPV is the best in the series by a huge margin.

Tearaway was disappointing. Eh, still an ok game.

Killzone is awesome. Great great gameplay. Fun over story hahaha.

the-pi-guy

It's a great system.

Sweet. 
Biggest thing for me though, is the fact that I have a bunch of games (PS1/PSV/PSP) games already. 
I think between everything I'd have 10 games without having to buy any game. 

Go Up