Sony Aquires Alanah Pearce!

Started by kitler53, Nov 17, 2020, 01:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Admittedly not the most important acquisition ever,..   but i do like her.   i'm quite surprised that this is where she ended up.

also, that pic can soo easily become a meme...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

Legend

I had no clue she was a writer. Expected something related to the ps blog. Congrats to her.

kitler53

Who dis?
i mean, really just a "personality" in the video game space.  she's worked at various places in the video game media.  has a let's play youtube channel.  reasonably popular and well known but not like "famous" either.   she worked for IGN the longest i think.

But i like here.  she announced she was leaving her job 3 weeks ago and most speculated she'd go to MS or CDPR but then surprised us all by going to santa monica studios.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

i mean, really just a "personality" in the video game space.  she's worked at various places in the video game media.  has a let's play youtube channel.  reasonably popular and well known but not like "famous" either.   she worked for IGN the longest i think.

But i like here.  she announced she was leaving her job 3 weeks ago and most speculated she'd go to MS or CDPR but then surprised us all by going to santa monica studios.
Where was she working before?

darkknightkryta

Was she the one that took over Chobot's position at IGN?

Dr. Pezus

Was she the one that took over Chobot's position at IGN?
Yes