Will Bethesda Games become exclusive?

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 24, 2020, 04:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Will Zenimax games become exclusive to Xbox?

Yes, all games will start to be exclusive
2 (40%)
Yes, unless competitors join Gamepass
0 (0%)
Partially, select titles like TES VI will stay multiplatform
3 (60%)
Partially, select smaller titles will stay multiplatform
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

SWORDF1SH

Minecraft was also straight up announced to stay multiplat after the acquisition.

I seriously don't understand why some of you just want to set yourself up for disappointment here.
I don't care. I don't really play Bethesda stuff but just stating that a major IP that is owned by MS is on the PS4. Not saying Bethesda games will come to PS5 but stating it does happen. I would say that MS will want something in return. The bigger they become the more they will bully Sony. MS are now fully behind Xbox and Sony can't compete. I think Sony have messed up and didn't take their opportunity to push PS Now games subscription model and now they will get left begind.

Xevross

Minecraft was also straight up announced to stay multiplat after the acquisition.

I seriously don't understand why some of you just want to set yourself up for disappointment here.
I don't care about most bethesda games and I have a good PC, so no disappointment here. I never even said they would be multiplat anyway, just gave some reasons why they might.

the-pi-guy

Not disappointment.

We are just bored.

I mean discussing the possible implications of MS's GamePass future.

Go Up