Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Yay!!!!!   Destiny bundle finally hit top 100 for the year, sitting in 98th lol    but still thats gotta be alot of consoles..       

edit:   in 100place is NBA2k14 for Ps4.     According to VGC in the US. its sold 220k in 2014 lol

Judging by those things is very unreliable though. I hope that means its higher than 220k!

Legend

Yeah Destiny would be about 250k going off those placements.

The real teller will be how many positions it goes up a day.

Also that's 250k just us!!!!!!!

Dr. Pezus

Judging by those things is very unreliable though. I hope that means its higher than 220k!

NBA 2k14 is highly undertracked on VGC

DD_Bwest

yup unrealiable,  but its the first real measure we have had to get proper estimates.  few more weeks!  i want it higher than the stupid TF bundle lol

Xevross

yup unrealiable,  but its the first real measure we have had to get proper estimates.  few more weeks!  i want it higher than the stupid TF bundle lol

It should start gaining a lot of momentum now. It'll be nice to see if it goes up through the chart quickly

Xevross

There's enough games at the bottom of the charts that have 200k-300k this year to suggest the bundle has about the same right now

DD_Bwest

yea ive been looking at that,  so its a fair range for sure.   cant wait to see it start climbing,  especially next week.  oh man im so excited for this game lol

Slayer

that's great for the ps4. Its sales sure are great

Xevross

The bundle is the top selling Destiny product right now. Crazy that its getting just as many as the game itself

Raven

Xevross

Globally in the US

I think that's a bit of a push. 700k+ would be globally in the Worldwide

Raven

I think that's a bit of a push. 700k+ would be globally in the Worldwide

You're British. No one cares what you think. Haven't since the beginning of the 20th century.

Xevross

You're British. No one cares what you think. Haven't since the beginning of the 20th century.

Sad but true, forwards to drinking tea which is rather splendid for drowning one's sorrows

Raven

Sad but true, forwards to drinking tea which is rather splendid for drowning one's sorrows

Hope you like the harbor flavor we added to it.

Xevross

Hope you like the harbor flavor we added to it.

I actually don't like tea anyway lol

Go Up