Forza Horizon 4: bet on the metacritic 92 (81 reviews) 92 oc (79 reviews)

Started by Legend, Sep 23, 2018, 04:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

BananaKing

I'm the opposite to you. I'm happy to wait a few weeks and get these games half price on sale. Battlefront 2 last year waited a few weeks and got it on sale for only 35. Spiderman this year I'll get it in the November or December sale. Red dead the same. So many games to play it's throwing money away buying them all at full price at launch.
Yeah I'm doing the same thing you are now. I'm waiting for super deals on games and buying them, I do that for games that I wouldn't have most likely bought like the division or Wolfenstein, and buying them for really cheap prices. Or I'll wait for games I want to drop in price like I'm waiting for GoW. I'm just playing more games this way and paying a lot less.

Only games that I will get at launch seem to be cyberpunk 2077, and maybe red dead (I'm hyped for this) and TLoU2.

Legend

Yeah I'm doing the same thing you are now. I'm waiting for super deals on games and buying them, I do that for games that I wouldn't have most likely bought like the division or Wolfenstein, and buying them for really cheap prices. Or I'll wait for games I want to drop in price like I'm waiting for GoW. I'm just playing more games this way and paying a lot less.

Only games that I will get at launch seem to be cyberpunk 2077, and maybe red dead (I'm hyped for this) and TLoU2.
Patient gaming for the win!

I've been in the same boat since last year.

Kerotan

Patient gaming for the win!

I've been in the same boat since last year.
Yeah more games for less money. Having a backlog of games you actually intend to play is very good because i feel no need to buy titles at launch.

Legend

Yeah more games for less money. Having a backlog of games you actually intend to play is very good because i feel no need to buy titles at launch.
Steam is the worst with this. I don't have any physical games in my backlog, but oh my gosh has my steam backlog been growing.

Kerotan

Steam is the worst with this. I don't have any physical games in my backlog, but oh my gosh has my steam backlog been growing.
I feel sorry for all those people growing their pc backlog to the point they'll never play 90% of the games on it. That's even worse throwing away of money. My backlog is about 10 games bigger then it should be on ps4 atm and I'm pissed for letting it get that big.

For example i bought shadow of murder for 30€ on sale but still haven't played it. It's been on sale for under €10 since so i wasted €20 buying it. If it ends up on ps plus I've wasted €30. And ps plus is the problem. I can't keep up with all the free games I get with that so it makes it very hard to cut down the backlog especially when i play 4 or 5 games regularly online.

Legend

I feel sorry for all those people growing their pc backlog to the point they'll never play 90% of the games on it. That's even worse throwing away of money. My backlog is about 10 games bigger then it should be on ps4 atm and I'm pissed for letting it get that big.

For example i bought shadow of murder for 30€ on sale but still haven't played it. It's been on sale for under €10 since so i wasted €20 buying it. If it ends up on ps plus I've wasted €30. And ps plus is the problem. I can't keep up with all the free games I get with that so it makes it very hard to cut down the backlog especially when i play 4 or 5 games regularly online.
My backlog of games outside free ones:

The Turing Test
Undertale
Her Story
Riven

(I might be forgetting one, but those are the games I have tracked in my profile)

Xevross

Opencritic went up to 92. Only 5 hours til I can play this, super excited!

Legend

Opencritic went up to 92. Only 5 hours til I can play this, super excited!
It could maybe get to 93 on mc!

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

What makes it so amazing?
The driving physics are absolute perfection. FH3 was close but this hits the sweet spot for me. Plus the game is gorgeous, and the races have been great so far.

Xevross

Just did my first forzathon event, that was fudgy awesome. This is for sure my new favourite racing game.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Legend

Go Up