Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Mar 22, 2019, 12:09 PM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2019, 12:11 PM by DerNebel
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/03/22/state-of-play-playstations-new-video-showcase-debuts-monday/#sf209756983

So what do you think? Will this be closer to a Nintendo Direct or to these Inside Xbox things that MS has been doing in terms of relevance?

Edit: Guess it's the latter for now.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/state-of-play-playstation-announcement-stream-march-25th.106956/#post-19107575

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Odd thing to copy from Microsoft but could still be nice.

the-pi-guy

I've gotten this weird issue, both times while playing Kingdom Hearts.  

My PS4 will disconnect from all controllers and it won't reconnect with any controller.  

And when I plug a controller in, the orange light starts and turns off.  

DerNebel

I've gotten this weird issue, both times while playing Kingdom Hearts.  

My PS4 will disconnect from all controllers and it won't reconnect with any controller.  

And when I plug a controller in, the orange light starts and turns off.  
I've had similar issues once or twice after not using my PS4 for a decent amount of time.

PlayStation Support

Tried some of this stuff?

Xevross

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

Is Jaffe working on this?

BananaKing

I wonder if this means that Sony have a Spiderman sized exclusive iron man game coming. After the massive success that was Spiderman I can see both Sony and Marvel wanting to work on other games and franchises. Iron Man makes the most sense for a video game gameplay wise from marvels biggest rosters of super heros.

And I think Sony wouldn't mind at all finding a big second party dev to work on an Iron Man game, heck maybe even have insomniac work on both Spiderman and Ironman .

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

He's not.  Why would he?
He had a demo of a VR Iron-man game with his studio.

BananaKing

Just finished GoW, amazing outstanding game. Truly a Masterpiece. Can't wait for the next one.

Also I have to say, that one shot camera that Cory barlog insisted on was utter genius. The set pieces were fantastic due to the continued camera and action.

Go Up